SuperWoodieCCI - page 9

Improved Woodie CCI indicator from Linuxser: original thread.

DoublecciWoody_Martin indicator is here.

CCI CustomCandles indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177881

WcciPatterns_v1 indicator with alerts different patterns https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Woodie CCI Pivot Point Indicator

Hi,

I have asked some of my friends and they told me that there is no such indicator as mentioned above. So I take the initiative to program this indicator based on the formula they provide me.

This inidcator is meant for those people who are using WCCI inidcator for their trading. It may be also useful for other people using other strategy. My request to all those who use this indicator here is that if you find any bugs or error in this indicator please let me inform.

However, if this inidcator had already exist please ignore it.

Thanks

Files:
wpivotp.mq4  5 kb

yyc196:
Hi,

I have asked some of my friends and they told me that there is no such indicator as mentioned above. So I take the initiative to program this indicator based on the formula they provide me.

This inidcator is meant for those people who are using WCCI inidcator for their trading. It may be also useful for other people using other strategy. My request to all those who use this indicator here is that if you find any bugs or error in this indicator please let me inform.

Thanks

Thanks for the indicator.

yyc196:
Hi,

Thanks

Cool, thanks man!

You are welcome

Hi all,

You are always welcome!

Regards

Wow, this brings back some memories. Years ago I used to trade with Woody in the hotcomm room -- back then it was all ES, ER and YM though and I was on e-signal.

Thruline, can you please post the indis from your pic and a template. Thanks.

Thruline:
Attached chart is 50 CCI and 14 turbo. Trades are taken as 14 crosses zero line in direction of 50 CCI, one of three set-ups Dr Bob shares. Thru

Blaiserboy:
DrBob has developed an application of CCI using CCI 50

so I took an indicator and added a 50 line to it

not great as I am not a programmer but it works. perhaps someone will rebuild it

I have some brief documentation re DrBob Method if you would like me to post it in here... as well as some CCI info from woodies site . etc... I am not sure if you want documentation on the board...

dave

maybe try this one, triplecci_woodies.mq4, a modification of jnrtrading's doublecci_woodies.mq4.

Files: