autofocusfx-indicator

when i try to compile, it bring error that says "int TimeGMT() {"

please FIX it. thanks in advance

Joakin:

Autofocusfx indicator autofocusfx-indicator.mq4

autofocusfx-indicator.mq4

when i try to compile, it bring error that says "int TimeGMT() {"

please FIX it. thanks in advance

A post containing ex4 files has been deleted.

Please attach source code files only.

Hi all,

Can someone be able to assist, I have just purchased an Algorithm indicator and when click on install in terminal I get what is attached. I am using Safari on MAC and it simply doesn't work, I have also tried to install using Firefox which the same thing happens again and also Google Chrome but when I click nothing happens at all, it doesn't direct anywhere. Does anyone else have these sort problems and is there a solution?

Many Thanks, Carl.

Carl Cram:

Hi all,

Can someone be able to assist, I have just purchased an Algorithm indicator Royal Wave and when click on install in terminal I get what is attached. I am using Safari on MAC and it simply doesn't work, I have also tried to install using Firefox which the same thing happens again and also Google Chrome but when I click nothing happens at all, it doesn't direct anywhere. Does anyone else have these sort problems and is there a solution?

Many Thanks, Carl.

Contact the seller, if he does not respond, write in product comments, reviews. A good seller should always help his customers.

iinzall:

I am Confused....

Why this indicator does not appear in my chart, It is just a blank window... . or is this indicator expired ?

Regards,

IIN

pls explain it 

Sergey Golubev:

Trend indicator

Trend indicator from russians.

And I do not have any idea how to use it.

Is there any MT5 version of this indicator?

Ammar Yaseen:

Is there any MT5 version of this indicator?

There are some variations of this indicator for MT5 - 

----------------

Sergey Golubev:

There are some variations of this indicator for MT5 - 

----------------

The mt4 indicator is a bit different than the two above.. these are not showing horizontal support and resistance nor the trendlines

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2016.08.12 19:08

If you are the coder so you can look at this indicator (inside the code) related to the market condition -

AbsoluteStrengthMarket - indicator for MetaTrader 5

This indicator with a sufficient accuracy allows defining 6 market states, exactly:

• Bull market (Bull Market).
  • Bear market (Bear Market).
  • Correction (Correction) in a bull market.
  • Correction in a bear market (Bear Market Rally).
  • Choppy market (Choppy Market).
  • Flat market (Sideways Market).

By the way, AbsoluteStrength indicator (on the way I described it on the posts above) is used as a filter for some martingale EAs ... and there is some term (terminology) related to it - Control Martingale, means - trading in predefined market condition only. For example, trading correction/rally only, trading ranging only, trading on the flat only (for martingale scalpers), trading bullish/bearish trend only (trend following EAs), and so on.