Guppy Multiple Moving Average - page 5

alert ??

linuxser

when the indicator gamma long and gamma short cross each other , how to get a alert ??

many thanks

How to apply indicator's logic in EA?

Hi all,

I found Mladen's indicator Guppy MMA oscillator.mq4 (attached) which is very good for me for my manual trading. I found it very 'sensitive' to recognize further moves.

I tried to make EA based on that logic and I made mladen.mq4 (attached). But when I run strategy tester - nothing happened ... I tried to debug and I was writing some alerts and I discovered that Indicatorcounted() return always 0and my start function return immediately -1 and calculations are never done. I tried to manually set limit to 1000 but my values in buffer1 and buffer2 are always = 0 ... And during same strategyTester - Guppy MMA oscillator.mq4 have proper values for indicatorcounted and buffers

What can be wrong?

Thanks

Files:

Sorted

Thanks Mladen,... Using iCustom I managed to use values from indicator.

Regards,

Aleksandar

ljuba973:
Hi all,

I found Mladen's indicator Guppy MMA oscillator.mq4 (attached) which is very good for me for my manual trading. I found it very 'sensitive' to recognize further moves.

I tried to make EA based on that logic and I made mladen.mq4 (attached). But when I run strategy tester - nothing happened ... I tried to debug and I was writing some alerts and I discovered that Indicatorcounted() return always 0and my start function return immediately -1 and calculations are never done. I tried to manually set limit to 1000 but my values in buffer1 and buffer2 are always = 0 ... And during same strategyTester - Guppy MMA oscillator.mq4 have proper values for indicatorcounted and buffers

What can be wrong?

Thanks

Guppy MMA - metatrader 5 version (no more 8 drawing buffers limitation )

Files:
guppy_mma.mq5  5 kb
guppy_mma.gif  21 kb

mladen:
Guppy MMA - metatrader 5 version (no more 8 drawing buffers limitation )

Thank you!

mladen:
This one logically belongs here Guppy MMA oscillator

HI mladen ,

I'd like to ask u if there is the Alert pop up ?

David,

Where can I download Guppy's Count back line Indicator for MT4?

Who can advise me Where I can download Guppy's Count back line Indicator for MT4? Thank you very much!

everybody please help me, it's really urgent!!! thanks again.

mladen:
This one logically belongs here Guppy MMA oscillator

Hi, This is my first post

Can any one please add alert when lines crossover ,with option to disable the alert, to this oscillator?

Many thanks in anticipation

Files:

useful indicator

very useful & good match with MACD