Mandarine: discussion and improvements - page 4

I don't see that Aroon indicator in the d/l section here or on the Yahoo board. Could someone post it? tx

-lcg

Yes. There are different. Beluck tried to follow the original idea just to program the EA and forget about.

Alex wanted to have some improvement, versions, discussion about idea, changing the original idea and so on. And because of that Alex's EA is different than Beluck's one. Let's see how it will be developed.

quksilver:
I don't see that Aroon indicator in the d/l section here or on the Yahoo board. Could someone post it? tx -lcg

Ok. I will post. I have a lot of Aroons (haroons and so on).

newdigital:
We may use supertrend indicator, SATL, FATL and FTLM/STLM. And RBCI2.

Newdigital or "Anyone can make an EA alert or an indicator alert (in this case to

alarm once), when this indicator changes colour?? mny tks in advance".

newdigital:
Yes. There are different. Beluck tried to follow the original idea just to program the EA and forget about. Alex wanted to have some improvement, versions, discussion about idea, changing the original idea and so on. And because of that Alex's EA is different than Beluck's one. Let's see how it will be developed.

As this system is simply MA crossover with one filter (T3) I don't see big potential in it.

I already tried testing many such systems and good results were achieved only on some period of time but after that they stopped working

Maybe someone will be able to find other good filters - post your charts with explanations and thoughts here and together we will try to improve it.

Yes I agree. See the picture. It is necessary to use some additional filter.

I will try to find some.

Files:
mandar.gif  22 kb

Beluck,

I found very interesting indicator - bbsqueeze.mq4.

See image.

It seems we are not trading during the magenta line.

In this case we may avoid many losses (and reduce trades and have more profit).

Or we may use an other trend indicators posted here

It's up to you.

Files:

New digital, thaks for link.

oooh, it is bbSqueeze

I know in my archive library, I got an indicator, that tell me when to trade , when not to trade

but I COULD NOT remember the name for a long time -- but it has always been back of my mind - to locate that indicator that claims to do the no trade time

now you are telling me the name is BBsqueeze -- I forgot

could try this again , maybe in LIVE for H4, to see whether it got some good advice (no trade zone)-- but programming is fun too, I may able to change some code of other indicator to tell me the NO TRADE zone

[ one going to swing possibilities, already share with other Browser this month ]

<span style="color: White"]

=====

if you like the above diagram

pls read my LINK TOO

[COLOR="White;">hxxp://www.forex-tsd.com/metatrader-4/5518-3xmas-2-indicator-3.html#post3481622

this could do the NO TRADE zone too ( do you just like the idea )

I have shared a lot of my finding, but I won't tell you how to tune that one for the result, it took me an hour to find out HOW.