The Murrey Math Trading System - page 129

Hi all

Lots of hard work has been done by the contributors here. I love using the MM system for my trades. Many thanks to the thread starter and the other contributors as well.

murrey math is a good aindicators for taking profit but i the one that has been for daily chat

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing!

love murray

Thanks alot for everything guys

thanksss...

newdigital:
Description of trading system (zip'ed html file) and some indicators (with the description inside the code - use MetaEditor to read).

Yes Definitely a great thread. Wow so many choice octaves, MML, 4 versions of each. A smorgasbord of MM.

xard777:
I also have this indicator if anyone is interested...It takes the high and low figures then divides the range by eight similar to Gann Xard777

Thank you very much for all that you do Xard! Will all the good karma you have spread you should be a rich person.

Murrey Math email alert

Just did an email spinoff of Goen's nice work on the alert. This should help those of us who cannot view MT4 during the day/night and need to know these support/resistance lines

Files:

please help me

Hello , guys i need the Murrey's book how can i get it and i want to begin learning the murrey math how can i begin that???

thanks

see the page numbers just above the top message on the page. and to the right of that is a paper clip.... click on the paper clip and a menu will pop up showing all the files that have been added to this group.

Then click on the files you want and they will download

You will see a pdf about murreymath in the listing. that is what you seek...

then start at the first post in the thread and work your way through each message and you will start to catch on to what is being done in here