The Murrey Math Trading System - page 107

Thank you for your quick reply

xard777:
Here it is... Xard777

Thank you for your quick reply. Could you tell me the numbers of "insert frame" and "+/- frame" for any other pairs? Such as EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD etc. Or are they the same for all pairs? Thank you

dbbpj:
Dmitriy, the TimeFrame-2007-v0.05 does not have a frame size option. I believe it defaults to a frame size value of 64. The Xard-Lite and X-Math provides frame size option that you can adjust.

dbbpj In program TimeFrame-2007-v0.05 there is parameter Р He and moves distance between lines. So I do not agree. A question in other. Why lines imposed on the same decanter for example Н1 More correctly a line do not coincide coincide and numbering is not present. And I do not understand why. Thanks

dibral:
dbbpj In program TimeFrame-2007-v0.05 there is parameter Р He and moves distance between lines. So I do not agree. A question in other. Why lines imposed on the same decanter for example Н1 More correctly a line do not coincide coincide and numbering is not present. And I do not understand why. Thanks

dibral, what I meant to hint at in my previous post was Xard777's Octaves-X indicator (not xard-lite / xMath) which exposes both P and frame size as user settings. I believe these are seperate methods of calculation. In TimeFrame-2007-v0.05, P method uses a reflective time range (eg. p=256 bars) plus a fixed frame size of 64 to calculate lines. The other (xard-lite) uses adjustable frame sizes (8, 16, 64, etc.) to combine with the selected fractal (no P). Xard777 might advise which version to use.

dbbpj:
dibral, what I meant to hint at in my previous post was Xard777's Octaves-X indicator .....

Kind day all! Dear dbbpj, thanks that have responded to my post. I apologize for the English. Can to me already have answered my questions and I have not understood. Xard777 has written excellent. And I am very grateful to him for it. I use also to me to like. I fine understand, that there are no 100 % without erroneous indicators. Simply I wish to understand what of them better to use for trade. What at present is the most correct. Let it silly sounds. But for trade the main thing to understand, what options are necessary on the given schedule. I the trader instead of the programmer also look at it a little on another. Thanks.

MM Indicator Tweak Needed

Hello, I want to make the following changes to the attached MM indicator. Can anyone do the following?

1.) Create inputs to adjust each line color and line type for each level

2.) Create an input that allows you to present all or only the levels you want on the chart so that only certain lines that you choose will be shown. (Example sometimes I only want the 2/8, the 4/8 and 8/8 line presented)

I wish to retain the rest of the style of this indicator as I don'tt like lines that go across the entire portion of my charts.

If you can help, my thanks to you in advance.

Cheers

Shayne

Files:

Your PM's

Xard777,

When time allows would your check your PM. Thanks.

$Trader

Question?

Is the default P # the one I should use on any timeframe?I am using this murray math indicator MM# LabelLevels DATA_v2 Alert.mq4.On th 15 min,

30 min, 1 hour, and 4 hour.Thanks for your help

Murray Math lines Trader here

hello everyone, im pretty new to this forum but i am very pleased with the large amount of information concerning systems and indicators. I ve lost a huge amount of money in the forex and commodities market, but am still not discouraged. "he who continually tries to improve himself or his trading is bound to succeed" right???

well, i ve come across the indicator called sb_murray math lines-3a and i regr.

I use these two indicators only. I set limit sell orders on the top 3 lines (oversold,extremely oversold) and limit buy orders on the bottom 3 lines. Ideally, when the price reaches these boundary line, the actual price is again outside the i regr tunnel.

I have had pretty to real good results. Very quick profits. Too bad its a demo account. Anyone else trading real money with this system? Your help can help me. I am thinking of actually paying someone to script this simple system with a sl and tp slots.

anyway, thats my two bits. check out my results.

andreas

Very nice equity curve Andreas. Congrats.

FerruFx

Nice!

andreasp70:
hello everyone, im pretty new to this forum but i am very pleased with the large amount of information concerning systems and indicators. I ve lost a huge amount of money in the forex and commodities market, but am still not discouraged. "he who continually tries to improve himself or his trading is bound to succeed" right???

well, i ve come across the indicator called sb_murray math lines-3a and i regr.

I use these two indicators only. I set limit sell orders on the top 3 lines (oversold,extremely oversold) and limit buy orders on the bottom 3 lines. Ideally, when the price reaches these boundary line, the actual price is again outside the i regr tunnel.

I have had pretty to real good results. Very quick profits. Too bad its a demo account. Anyone else trading real money with this system? Your help can help me. I am thinking of actually paying someone to script this simple system with a sl and tp slots.

anyway, thats my two bits. check out my results.

andreas

Very nice! Could you please post the sb_murray math lines-3a and i regr indicator here so that we can do some tests as well? Thanks for sharing!