The Murrey Math Trading System - page 90

ejpdl:
Hi Robertinno

Could you post the LRC that you are using? I have one but it seems to be different from yours

Thanx ejpdl

so sorry ejpdl I can upload this indicator as I and my friend have spant a lot of time for it's development ( it is 2000 line programming code mq4+mqh )

prompting :-)

It shooses form 1000 possible channels only those whith minimum mean square deviation and Herst's coeffitient

xard777:
Unfortunately, I am unable to quote M1-M15 due to volatility.

Here is H1 chart which is quite volatile...

Xard777

Hi,

where can I find your snakeboarders-mq4?

Hi Mr Xard777,

I am newbie here, been following this thread closely. Btw, do you have the version like below chart? It is very much appreciated if you can help me to find it.

Thanks in advance.

Matfx

Files:

matfx:
Hi Mr Xard777,

I am newbie here, been following this thread closely. Btw, do you have the version like below chart? It is very much appreciated if you can help me to find it.

Thanks in advance.

Matfx

Ask cja, I am sure he has this version

Xard777

Murrey Math Trading System

Hi Mr CMC,

I quite interested to use MM lines after reading this thread. Would you please show me how to use it and the strategy applied?

I have downloaded the version u used but no much knowledge how to use. Hope u can help me.

Thanks.

matfx

google

matfx:
Hi Mr CMC,

I quite interested to use MM lines after reading this thread. Would you please show me how to use it and the strategy applied?

I have downloaded the version u used but no much knowledge how to use. Hope u can help me.

Thanks.

matfx

You can find more information how to use MM by search thru google "Murrey math" or read this thread entirely.

Good luck!

Murrey Math System

Thanks NY168

matfx:
Hi Mr CMC,

Thanks.

matfx

I just attached the ebook, it may helps

Files:
murrey_math.zip  290 kb

Who wants to participation in Murray Math Expert Advisor development, please send a private message.

EAs

The price moves on the linear regress channel and approaches to a level Murray . If the price is in the center of the channel (close to the center means it is close to a line of linear regress) than it is possible to say that there will be a breakdown of Murray level. If the price is far from the center (from a line of linear regress and is close to channel borders (confidential intervals) of linear regress) than there is a high probability of a turn.

Signal on opening of a position: The price approaches to Murray line (line 1; picture 1) and it is situated in a zone close to confidential border of the channel (see picture 1). The probability of a turn is high. We open shorts.

A signal on deduction of a position: After the position opening, we wait for the approach of the price to a following Murray line, in case if the price approaches to a line and is close to the center of the channel (line 2; picture 2) than the probability of breakdown of a Murray line is high. We keep a position. If the price is close to channel border – is high withdrawal probability from a Murray line. We close a position and open in an opposite direction.