ASC ++ Trading System

Interesting system translated from MT3.

Files:
asc.zip  112 kb

what this? sorry if my english is bad, l am surended in forex coz l have a problem with my family

newdigital:

thanks newdigital... the coding were amaze me all...

newdigital:

What are the trading rules for this system?

cenk,

This is called trading ☺

but seriously...it is an EA and indicators with two plus signs in the zip folder. Plus signs usually mean that it is a consistently profitable system. Go straight to live trading.

Please disregard anything in this post...I just am trying to be funny and to subscribe to this thread at the same time.

Thanks ND for the update and the thread....

ES

cenk:
what this? sorry if my english is bad, l am surended in forex coz l have a problem with my family

Asc++

newdigital:

does it work on mt4? irun it but it won't trade.

works for me...

joforex:
does it work on mt4? irun it but it won't trade.

What are the rules?

The template will give you a hint...

matrixebiz:
What are the rules?

Thus far...ASC++ is surviving...it is not showing a profit, but breaking even and not losing...This one will take some time to evaluate. It is very interesting indeed.

ES

I need help to program new function

I agree with you ES, the only problem of this nice EA, is sometimes this EA its making goods profits, then go against you and profits become losses, to avoid this, i put my target to only 20 pips, the 90 % of time this target its reached, but the EA open a new trade at the end of the trend, A LOSSING TRADE.

Can anyone program a function that only open 1 trade per trend? or a max number of trades per trend that are selectables on options?

THX in advance.

Excuse my bad English, i'm just learning.