BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 66

And it is how it will look like on the chart:

Besides, I am havng the other setup with indicator coded by mladen for elite section (D.stochastic):

Files:

thanx

thank you for the pictz

Trailing Stop EA for BrainTrading Signals

Has there been an EA created that allows the stop loss feature of a trade to equal the braintrading signal1 or 2? So that as soon as the trade is made manually the SL is started and then as the trade trends upwards the SL follows along with the braintrading signal 1? If the price then goes below signal 1 for example the order is closed.

Thanks for all the help.

Milton

Brain Trend EA

newdigital:
Same open trades now:

Can Make an EA for this this System

Hi

newdigital:
I am not sure exactly but I think that confirmation of H1 timeframe on M15 will work. I mean that we are trading on H1 and confirming the signals on M15. It means that for example we have signal on 6 pm (new bar was opened on H1 chart) and it should be fully confirmed on M15 from 6 pm till 7 pm (when this H1 bar will be closed and we opened order).

I tried to trade and it works. What is the signal? On the image brain1.gif you see 3 signals and only 1 was confirmed on m15 (image brain2.gif attached).

If the new bar was opened with the signal on H1 we will look on M15 timeframe and all the time we must have confirmation untill this H1 bar will be closed and, if we still have the signal on H1, we will open the order.

It looks complicated and I am sorry for the bad explanation but it is really very simple.

I will try tomorrow.

HI New DIgital,

I've read about Brain System and i wonder if there is Alert ?

this Brain System is your favourite system ?

David,

Yes, there are alerts.

I traded this system live for the long time with real money. Sometime I come back to this system ... just to recover deposit after losing

I like M30 timeframe system but it depends on deposit size of course.

Can Somebody make an EA for this System Please

My favourite system.

Hi

newdigital:
Yes, there are alerts.

I traded this system live for the long time with real money. Sometime I come back to this system ... just to recover deposit after losing

Hi,

really ? Can you post the brain system that you use with alerts ?

thanks in advance,

PS : for BB with Alerts , if u let me know if you have some news .

cheers,

David.

Hi

newdigital:
Yes, there are alerts.

ok , New Digital ,I Found it b but i've read in the previous page to put the file with .tpl in templetate folder ??

What does it mean ? is not the same to put the file in expert/indicators ?

David,