BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 35

As i promised we will create alarmed EA for Braintrading for our rules: H1 trading with M15 confirmation. Because this system/rules are performing very good.

Indicators are here and templates (for H1 trading with M15 confirmation) are here.

Just some examples of the trades today on H1 which were confirmed by M15.

Profit and one loss.

Files:
bt_gbp.gif  23 kb
bt_chf.gif  25 kb
bt_jpy.gif  26 kb

Where did i go wrong..

Hi,

Thanks a lot for all the hard work, especially to newdigital. I tried using the H1 confirmed with M15 for the first time today on usdjpy but the result was not so good. Pls have a look at my attached images.. Did I went wrong somewhere or usdjpy is not a good pair to use this stretagy?

*looking forward for the alarm EA..

Files:
m60_usdjpy.gif  25 kb
m15_usdjpy.gif  19 kb

No valid signal for GBPUSD..

How come I did not get a valid signal on this pair on both my servers (NT & FXDD)? The signal were given on two different bars on mine. Is it my setting? Everything was set as the template given..

confirmation signal on m15

when we check for confirmation on m15 after h1 gave us a signal, a green bar consider valid or false signal?

adinanet:
How come I did not get a valid signal on this pair on both my servers (NT & FXDD)? The signal were given on two different bars on mine. Is it my setting? Everything was set as the template given..

adinanet,

You are not wrong.

Look at post #342 (images):

- signal and confirmation for GBPUSD was yesterday. And this order is still opened but it's up to stop loss Braintrading indicator you are using.

- it was loss on USDJPY. Confirmed loss. Loss "according to the rules"

I posted the images with profitable trades and with losses as well.

adinanet:
when we check for confirmation on m15 after h1 gave us a signal, a green bar consider valid or false signal?

greed bar don't considered.

We should count this bar as a bar (if we decided to use 4 or 3 bar confirmation rules) but green color is nothing with sell or buy. Just nothing.

Hope that we will have alarm confirmational EA or indicator soon and we will not need to open M15 chart in this case and will be able to select about how many M15 bars to be confirmed.

Confirmation rules are simple:

- buy signal (close bar) on H1 timeframe is confirmed if no any red indicators' color on M15 chart for selected M15 bars (close bars).

- sell signal (close bar) on H1 timeframe is confirmed if no any blue indicators' color on M15 chart for selected M15 bars (close bars).

it is 3 closed bars on m15. Or 4, or 2.

I am using 3 and 2 sometimes. Up to the market condition.

And up to the risk: less confirmed bars are more risky trading but we may have many trades as well.

3 is better.

Still on gbpusd..

I know that both USDCHF and GBPUSD gave us the signal yesterday but on GBPUSD, the signal from BT1 and BT2 were on different bar. Pls look at image below. I got identical signal on NT and FXDD. The 2nd signal as shown on your pic was not even triggered..

Files:
m60_gbpusd.gif  19 kb