Trailing Stop EA - page 7

trailing stop ea 's problem

i have tried most of these ea;s here on demo fxopen account and none work .i have commercial ea;s that scalp and work ok.i am looking for just plain simple 5 pip trailing stop. always have smiley face; boxes all checked. i am manual trading ;some have even sl and tp.have used many eas before i can;t undertand why. the reason manual trading is so many eas fail expectations and scalping on chart looks more profitable using less drawn down .actually 1 minute chart ;that no robot will attempt;but for me gives a head start over 5 and 15 min scale. reason being i need ea because you have to be fast to close trade.1 of these did scalp 3- pips;but no trailing as i want to ride profits out and happy to give up 2-3 pips gain up to 40+.tried swiss army ea and even fx ambush ea;that kept opening trades automactically for some reason and still would not trail.might be something simple as often is.might reload platform as disabled ea might be interfering.any help thanks not a script writer;more a trader with good ideas.

trailing stop fxopen

after spending many hours trying and looking at these ts.i have found some answers. with fxopen no orders go through because of the 10 pip buy/sell limit.ts works fine if tp and sl and ts are 10 and 15 pips.i presume most other dealing desk brokers the same.i tied sl ea on mb trading new mt4 demo ecn and work fine with 2 pip(20 5- digits) sl tp and ts.so this broker can see you are using a ea; yet allows scalping; you can close 1-9 pips manually.would be interested if most other brokers the same.what would be a solution with these trailing stop.

matrixebiz:
Hello, just wondering if anyone has come across a Trailing Profit by$ EA?

Sort of like Training Stop but instead of moving SL it keeps track of profit.

I would like to have a buffer lets say a TP of 5$ so if account profit keeps rising good but if account profit get to $20 but then starts loosing $5 then close all orders. Kind of like locking in profits but if starting to drop let close all and be happy

Thank you

Hi There,

did you managed to get this kind of EA ?

I'm looking the same things as what you looking for.

if you managed to find it, can you share this with me?

thank you

Loss protection mq4

Hi Dedreko

sounds very promising the loss protection in a trailingstop

Did you found a good trailing stop to implement it in ?

The attached trailingstop is the most promising I have found so far!

Could you see if you could write your loss protection code in there

Thanks

Vs!

Hello Newdigital

I am a newbie to Forex Just starting out. I would like to use the Trailing Stop you gave on the first page of this thread. I downloaded alright but I am unable to attach it to my chart. Can you please assist? I am using Alpari platform.

Thanks a lot and this is a wonderful place to source for vital information.

NijaTrader

I do not know ...

I did not use it for the long time.

Try this EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175843/page2

NaijaTrader:
I am a newbie to Forex Just starting out. I would like to use the Trailing Stop you gave on the first page of this thread. I downloaded alright but I am unable to attach it to my chart. Can you please assist? I am using Alpari platform.

Thanks a lot and this is a wonderful place to source for vital information.

NijaTrader

I think it is an expert rather than an indicator. Try putting it in the experts

folder and not in the indicators folder and see if that works.

Cheers

GHM

Need a simple EA for EUR/USD

helo everyone, can anybody provide me a simple ea.

This is the discription:

Once the price is moving to 15 pips of profit, the ea will move my Stop Loss to break even point +1 pip. After this just need this ea trail according to the amount of pips i set.

Its no need TP just let the trade close with SL.

It is for EUR/USD only and it is for all position.

I will very appreciate it if anyone can provide me this kind of EA!

Thx!!