Pivot indicators - page 35

Better Pivot Points, S/R - Rounded Up To Zeros

Modified a pivot point indicator to round up the value to give a better value at the nearest zero.

Just my share, if anybody is looking 4 it.

Gives a better pivot point rather just a random number from a calculation because key levels usually end with a zero or two zeros. This indicator gives you just that.

Can be used for daily, weekly and monthly pivot(s), support(s) and resistance(s).

Regards.

_new_pivot_zeroup_.mq4

Files:

Weekly Pivots

Hi all,

Attached please find the Weekly Pivots indicator(s). The mid indicator includes the Pivot Range (gray) levels, drawn above/below the Pivot Point (silver) level.

Cheers, Kris

Weekly Cams

Hi all,

Attached please find the Weekly Camarilla levels. Please note that hte Cam5 and Cam6 levels are not standard.

Cheers, Kris

great work!

Tokarus:
Hi all,

Attached please find the Weekly Camarilla levels. Please note that hte Cam5 and Cam6 levels are not standard.

Cheers, Kris

Hi Kris,

Absolutely fantastic indicators, camarilla and floor pivots ! Thank You very much!

Can You please add show/hide backtest function? That would make theese indicators perfect in my opinion.

Thanks again,

Patryk

Tokarus,

Tokarus, what kind of "painting candles" indicator you have, it seems to somewhat makes direction very clear avoiding whipsaws ?

I use (TradeTheMarkets.com) TTM-Trend indicator, written by Nick Bilak. It is a derivative of Heikin-Ashi candles. See attached indicator, just drop it over the price bars (OHLC).

Files:
ttm-trend.mq4  3 kb

Hi Patryk,

Why would you want to hide the historical pivot levels? For me it is important to see where exactly the pivots started, as diff brokers operate in diff timezones. That way I make sure that my pivots start on Sun, 17h00 NYC time.

Also, I am not a programmer and changes take me longer then other talented youngsters in this forum, so forgive me for not accomodating your request.

Cheers, Kris

fazi:
Hi Kris,

Absolutely fantastic indicators, camarilla and floor pivots ! Thank You very much!

Can You please add show/hide backtest function? That would make theese indicators perfect in my opinion.

Thanks again,

Patryk

Thank You Tokarus

I am using this kind of, perhaps might interest you as well. They are found from this forum propably, so not my coding.

Files:
rads_ha-2.ex4  4 kb
rads_ha-2.mq4  4 kb
1_1.png  50 kb

These 2,

Belongs to the packet as well....

Files:

Tokarus:
Hi Patryk,

Why would you want to hide the historical pivot levels? For me it is important to see where exactly the pivots started, as diff brokers operate in diff timezones. That way I make sure that my pivots start on Sun, 17h00 NYC time.

Also, I am not a programmer and changes take me longer then other talented youngsters in this forum, so forgive me for not accomodating your request.

Cheers, Kris

Hi Kris,

I understand your point of view and I fully agree with it. The reason I want to have a possibility of turning backtest off (temporarily) is the clarity of chart, especially from Elliot Wave analysys point of view.

Anyway - thanks for your effort - I really enjoy your indicators the way they are now. Great job!

Patryk