Signal provider

Hi

New to signals. I have subscribed to some previously but not had much luck.

Can anyone provide me with a trustworthy signal provider?

fclare55646:

Hi

Sorry, but we are not allowed to discuss or suggest specific signals in the forum.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Sorry, but we are not allowed to discuss or suggest specific signals in the forum.

Really - no discussion of signals is allowed here?  So where do traders discuss the MT signals?

futures_track:

Really - no discussion of signals is allowed here?  So where do traders discuss the MT signals?

No discussion of specific signals.

You can discuss about signals in general.

Papillon:

No discussion of specific signals.

You can discuss about signals in general.

OK, but it is the specific signals that matter :)

However, in general, I would say that people do not post signals for systems that make money.  Why would they? If their system works they are already making money with it -- why would they want to potentially harm that opportunity by sharing it with others?

futures_track:

OK, but it is the specific signals that matter :)

However, in general, I would say that people do not post signals for systems that make money.  Why would they? If their system works they are already making money with it -- why would they want to potentially harm that opportunity by sharing it with others?

They post. There are some signals (profitale till now) with about 500 subscribers, about 1000 subscribers, about 2000 subscribers, and more. And some of them are already profitable for the about 1 or 2 years.
It means: 2000 subscribers (for example) multiply by 30 dollars subscription (for example) = 60,000 dollars monthly with no risk (the only risk is that the signal should be profitable during the long time).

No one will reject additional income for example.

fclare55646:

Hi

Tips for Selecting a Trading Signal to Subscribe. Step-By-Step Guide
  • Alexander Fedosov
  • www.mql5.com
This step-by-step guide is dedicated to the Signals service, examination of trading signals, a system approach to the search of a required signal which would satisfy criteria of profitability, risk, trading ambitions, working on various types of accounts and financial instruments.

Trading Utility Calculator for signals MT5
Trading Utility Calculator for signals MT5
  • Vladimir Karputov
  • www.mql5.com
The calculator of signals operates directly from the MetaTrader 5 terminal, which is a serious advantage, since the terminal provides a preliminary...