How to Leave Review for Signal?

How do I leave a review for  signal?  Unfortunately, it doesn't appear as though there is a search function for the forums because I am sure others have already asked this. I am on both the signal's profile on the mql5 website and their profile in metatrader. 

It was some good discussion about it so read this page (by few posts) about review for the signal you subscribed to: Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals

Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals
Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals
  • www.mql5.com
Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals.

BKenda:
How do I leave a review for  signal?  Unfortunately, it doesn't appear as though there is a search function for the forums because I am sure others have already asked this. I am on both the signal's profile on the mql5 website and their profile in metatrader. 

You can only leave a review for a signal if you are a valid subscriber. If you have been a subscriber in the past and now you have unsubscribed you cannot.‌

I‌f you are a valid subscriber, just got to the signal page, click on the review tab and you will see a + review icon on the far right of the page. Click that and you can write your review.