Balance not updated

A couple of days I did deposit some money in my mql5 account. When looking at MT4 the Balance was not updated.

I‌ don't remember what I did, but finally it worked. The other day a friend of mine had the same problem and now my brother as well.

I‌s there a way to refresh this so I can see the balance in MT4 when I have deposit money. The money are showing when I login to the mql5 account, so it should be there and I am logged in to the account as well on MT4.

A‌ny ideas?

Hello, I wish to copy a signal. Must I have some money in my MQL5 account to copy the signal?

Staffan Ofwerman:

A couple of days I did deposit some money in my mql5 account. When looking at MT4 the Balance was not updated.

I‌ don't remember what I did, but finally it worked. The other day a friend of mine had the same problem and now my brother as well.

I‌s there a way to refresh this so I can see the balance in MT4 when I have deposit money. The money are showing when I login to the mql5 account, so it should be there and I am logged in to the account as well on MT4.

A‌ny ideas?

MQL5.com is not a broker, depositing money into your MQL5 account it will not be reflected on your trading account's balance.

908080yd:
Hello, I wish to copy a signal. Must I have some money in my MQL5 account to copy the signal?

Yes, you will need some money into your MQL5 account for signal subscription and MQL5 VPS subscription monthly costs.