Marco vd Heijden:
Try codebase
OK SIR THANKS AGAIN I'LL TRY

Ehab.Ali:

NOT YOUR BUSINESS LEARN OR NOT

I ASKED FOR HELP THEY ANSWER CANNOT HELP I SAY THANKS

AND PLEASE NO MORE ANSWES ABOUT MY QUESTION

1. Stop SHOUTING at us. That is RUDE!
  2. If you haven't learned MT4 then how can we possibly help? It is your business to learn, not ours to code for free. There are no slaves here. Alain Verleyen () said the same thing as I did.
  3. Your post (#10) shows you don't want help, you want the answer given to you. And when you don't get it, you throw a tantrum.
  4. No problem I've added you to my ignore list and won't try to help you in the future. Have a nice life.

whroeder1:

1. Stop SHOUTING at us. That is RUDE!
  2. If you haven't learned MT4 then how can we communicate, how can we possibly help? It is your business to learn, not ours to code for free. There are no slaves here.
  3. Your post shows you don't want help, you want the answer given to you. And when you don't get it, you throw a tantrum. No problem I've added you to my ignore list and won't try to help you in the future. Have a nice life.
1- rude is shown in your way to answer

2- look to others reply and lern how to be kind

3- no need to communicate with one who start his words with rudeness‌

4- not using src it a normal mistace from a new one to this forum not need all this talk about it

5- man with knowledge thinking that when helping others for free like that he'll be a slave is not a man can communicate with

so please stop talking

and i thanked every one for reply me

and i'll find a way to fix the code my self

last thing don't even thing is the first thing i did is come here to find help i've 2 days reading the code and made a lot of edits to fix but failed so i think may i can find help with you here

thats all

now all talks about

not using src‌

go to learn your self

we will not develop it for you

we are not slave here

whaaaat is that

i just saied thanks and ended the talk why you talkiing a lot

again thanks for every one

a

and sorry for not using the src

‌big thanks to "marco vd heijden" the man in every reply with me tried to help with out talking much

thanks marco a lot‌