Scripts: Set Fixed SL and TP

Set Fixed SL and TP:

This script scans for open orders and sets a fixed stop loss and take profit to all of the relevant.

Set Fixed SL and TP

Author: MQL4AutoTrading

Automated-Trading:

Set Fixed SL and TP:

Author: MQL4AutoTrading

hi can this script be used for just take profit? i am looking for script that does just this.NO stop loss?

Chris Mechen:

hi can this script be used for just take profit? i am looking for script that does just this.NO stop loss?

Yes you can modify the code and quite simply set that if for example SL is 0 pips then don't set it, give it a go :)

Without stop loss again

Hi

Please add screenshot to how to install this script... i tried but it not work with me.

Thanks

Mohammad Alhoby:

Hi

Please add screenshot to how to install this script... i tried but it not work with me.

Thanks

Hi Mohammad, 

Do you have any error?

You just need to copy the script in the scripts folder, open it with metaeditor and compile, then run it on the chart.

Let me know if you find any issue with that

We downloaded your script and have it in MT4 /scripts. SO far so good. Little history, I've downloaded MT4 on a Mac through the broker XM. So far so good. As I have a demo account. Regarding your script, when I drag it over to a particular asset, a window pops up. If we hit ok or reset to get the window to disappear again. I get the message : removed. See screen shot.

What step am I missing?  Thanks. Bob

460761:

We downloaded your script and have it in MT4 /scripts. SO far so good. Little history, I've downloaded MT4 on a Mac through the broker XM. So far so good. As I have a demo account. Regarding your script, when I drag it over to a particular asset, a window pops up. If we hit ok or reset to get the window to disappear again. I get the message : removed. See screen shot.

What step am I missing?  Thanks. Bob

Hello,

Did you set the input before clicking OK?

This is a script so it runs only once when you load it to the chart, it is initialized and removed, in between it will perform its task of setting SL and TP accordingly to the settings in the input tab.

In having said that though I haven't tested it on Mac but the behaviour should be the same.

So does this still work on MT4 Build 1170?... I tried to apply it to open/stop orders... nothing.  Has this been updated?  How do I get it to WORK/

THX

rhatten:

So does this still work on MT4 Build 1170?... I tried to apply it to open/stop orders... nothing.  Has this been updated?  How do I get it to WORK/

THX

did you get any error?

any message in the expert or journal tab?

EA is not work.

Unable to load

why not load ?

i have installed a lot ea and tried, this ea doesn't work

no errors in compilation