Best Forex Broker for Newbies - page 3

While brokers is also an important part in trading but newbies in this market should not worry about this aspect at this early of their carrer, in the first place beginners should be much focus more on developing the right trading strategy and learning in the demo account before jumping into real market.

DanielAtkins:

Hey I’m here for the first time. I got moolah on my account but my money can be sended on your compnany account, do you support trading by advisers? I mean, maybe the copy dealer in MT4? I trade with just one broker, but the deals are copied to MT4 account in your company.

MetaQuotes company is not a broker so you need to select a broker for trading.

Some links which may help in this situation:

MetaTrader 5 Help - Getting Started

MetaTrader 5 Help - Getting Started - Open an Account 

--------------------

• "Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment and, therefore, one cannot expect to profit from them."
  • "Live accounts, unlike demo, cannot be opened straight from the platform. They can only be opened by brokerage companies under certain terms and conditions. However, a real account request can be sent to a broker from the trading platform."

--------------------

As many people are asking about "How to open account with MT5" and "How to add the broker to MT5" so I want to remind the following links:

MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS Help - Opening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android 

-----------------

And finally - about the following: Find a Server by the Broker's Name:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3981953  
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820
Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
This section contains basic information you need to know to get started with the platform. The trading platform provides a simple and user friendly...

I believe that it is useful for a beginner to have a real cent account. In this case, the novice will lose everything, for example, $ 10, but he will feel the real trade.

I personally use ROBOFOREX, I recommend for the stability of the spreads and especially for the services it offers for the management of trading system, let me know if you are interested, my automatic trading service is based on ROBOFOREX.

Michele Manenti:
I personally use ROBOFOREX, I recommend for the stability of the spreads and especially for the services it offers for the management of trading system, let me know if you are interested, my automatic trading service is based on ROBOFOREX.

Promotion of the signals from the Signal service and the trading systems from external websites is prohibited on the forum.
And advertising of the brokers are very limited on the forum sorry.

For information.

On the contrast, I personally don't recommend for cent accounts. Here are the following reasons:

1. It doesn't pay off on the amount of time that your spending on forex.

2. It contains you in the so called" safe zone", you got used to losing small while making a bad decision, you won't be able to trade in the real market.

In order to thrive in forex, one must truly understand his/her financial limits are, be able to set the TP and SL and execute it strictly. Don't get involved into the real market if one's not ready.

Don't count on some cheap shots and think that one can help you, there's no short cut to making progress. In forex, no pain, no gain, just like any other legit jobs. 

Hello, Sergey!

Im in a need of another you suggestion. Which forex broker should i use as a newbie and begginer. Somebody recommended me to go with Hotforex. Are they good?

VJIADIS:

Hello, Sergey!

Im in a need of another you suggestion. Which forex broker should i use as a newbie and begginer. Somebody recommended me to go with Hotforex. Are they good?

I can not recommend the broker because this kind of public recommendation is prohibited on the forum sorry.