Downloading from the market doesn`t work - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou:

But you mention VPS hosting above, so you must 've done this before.

Anyway, you apply the indicator or expert in question to your chart and then you right click on your VPS (in MT4 platform) and synchronize experts & indicators:

No i have a different vps solution through my broker.

The you have to perform the migration process again, with your indicator installed in your local MT4 platform, in order to applied to your VPS platform as well.

Ask your broker's customer service for instructions. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

The you have to perform the migration process again, with your indicator installed in your local MT4 platform, in order to applied to your VPS platform as well.

Ask your broker's customer service for instructions. 

there is no migration process. i just log in to a remote windows server 2012 desktop and have mt4 installed on it. It acts like a fully functional pc. i have installed my robots on it. Basically i don`t understand why all the sudden the market download stopped working.

Andreas Nordin:
there is no migration process. i just log in to a remote windows server 2012 desktop and have mt4 installed on it. It acts like a fully functional pc. i have installed my robots on it. Basically i don`t understand why all the sudden the market download stopped working.
You should ask the technical support of your broker.