Scripts: StopAndTake MT5

StopAndTake MT5:

When run on the price chart, the script modifies stop loss or take profit of all open orders for the current instrument.

Author: Dmitry Melnichenko

Automated-Trading:

StopAndTake MT5:

Bei Übertragung des Skripts auf das Preis-Chart verändern sich Stop und Take aller offenen Order nach dem gegebenen Instrument.

Author: Dmitry Melnichenko

This is the English section so why has it been translated into German instead?

How did it pass MetaQuotes publishing rules, if the description is not in English?

Script has an error. For the buy order it tries to place SL if dropped above and TP below. I have modified code locally, but Author should upload corrected version!

Antony Smirnov:
Script has an error. For the buy order it tries to place SL if dropped above and TP below. I have modified code locally, but Author should upload corrected version!

It would have been nice of you to put the correct code for all of us non-techy guys. Could you please? Thank you!

I really need this script but it seems after several use it stop working. Please help this. I know everyone using this notice about this. Thank you

I can see that this only works for buy orders. How can I use it for sell orders? Also, it only places the TP and not the SL.