Spread "filter" for E.A

hi im very new to programming having only ever used quant a few times. i have created a fairly stable EA nothing spectacular but early backtesting shows very positive results.(extremely low drawdown) on the average spreads given by the broker 99% quality. I have 3 problems.

Problem 1 ; during the hours the EA trades i have just read(from an extremely reliable source) that the spreads can increase massively(Asian) and can affect how ea's in general trade in live conditions.

Problem 2  ; there is no option or node in the quant program for a  Spread "filter" the quant program i am using has no input for this.

Problem 3 ; the currency pair i would like this ea to trade already has a large spread(and then possibly to go up in the night)  

Any suggestions please ?

Any info would be really appreciated thanks! 

Chris Mechen: Problem 2  ; there is no option or node in the quant program for a  Spread "filter" the quant program i am using has no input for this.
learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. We're not going to code it for you. We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

I think i have managed to solve this issue

Thanks