Experts: Angry Bird (Scalping) - page 2

It is a Great EA. I did test this for all the time frames from 2018 Jan to 2018 November. 

1. We can optimize it to give great results from May to End November.

2. Its very difficult to pass first 2 weeks of the January.

3. If you can find any settings which can pass this period will succeed in the future.

I think you can modify this EA. I am ready to pay for my custom version. 

1. I can give you specific falling days. Where you can think about adding some more logic to prevent these situations 

Thanks again for the great EA

Duminda

Please, what can be wrong? whenever i change the timeframe, this EA stops opening positions

omotola agbaje :
Please, what can be wrong? whenever i change the timeframe, this EA stops opening positions

Are you sure? Do you think that this EA fires trade orders like a machine gun? I will disappoint you: the EA generates a trading signal based on the close prices ('Close') and the values of the iRSI indicator.

well, i actually  removed the indicators and set it like Ilan 1.4 so i was only using steps(30). i also downloaded your version of Ilan 1.4 and used  ChartSetSymbolPeriod to change timeframe when a certain number of position is opened but when the timeframe changes, both EAs won't open new positions. I've attached it but wouldn't mind if you can help me figure out the error. I'm new to mql... thanks. 
Files:
Ilan1.4.mq5  51 kb

omotola agbaje :
well, i actually  removed the indicators and set it like Ilan 1.4 so i was only using steps(30). i also downloaded your version of Ilan 1.4 and used  ChartSetSymbolPeriod to change timeframe when a certain number of position is opened but when the timeframe changes, both EAs won't open new positions. I've attached it but wouldn't mind if you can help me figure out the error. I'm new to mql... thanks. 

You are confusing something - this advisor has a name: 

Hi, can Somebody tell me, how can I set the steps each 20 pips, instant 4 pips that is actually, by opening Orders?
I use it on  Meta Trader 4.

Thanks.

rd_kts #:
Hi, can Somebody tell me, how can I set the steps each 20 pips, instant 4 pips that is actually, by opening Orders?
I use it on  Meta Trader 4.

Thanks.

I am using it on MetaTrader 4 ...

rd_kts # :
I am using it on MetaTrader 4 ...

You are on the MQL5 forum. You are in the MQL5 code discussion thread.

Hello;

What is the meaning of Glubina in Angry Bird (Scalping) EA!?