Experts: CyberiaTrader

CyberiaTrader:

CyberiaTrader is a MetaTrader 5 Expert Advisor.

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Automated-Trading:

CyberiaTrader:

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hello Vladimir;

Is there a specific timeframe recommended when using this EA? Or it can be optimized on any timeframe!?

Joseph Kisakye # :

Hello Vladimir;

Is there a specific timeframe recommended when using this EA? Or it can be optimized on any timeframe!?

Everyone searches for the optimal parameters himself. I don’t make any recommendations in principle.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Everyone searches for the optimal parameters himself. I don’t make any recommendations in principle.

Okay, noted.

At least can you share the document that describes what each parameter means to enable me input the correct info during optimization.

I shall be grateful. Thanks

Joseph Kisakye # :

Okay, noted.

At least can you share the document that describes what each parameter means to enable me input the correct info during optimization.

I shall be grateful. Thanks

That was a long time ago.

This is old MT4 EA with many versions (old and famous). The settings were estimated and discribed (and backtested and traded) on two threads (look at the links below).
So, for now - this EA is existing for MT5 as well here.

• CyberiaTrader EA: discussion thread and EAs' thread (both threads are having the settings/parameters discussed and tested).
  • More: CyberiaTrader EA modified (SyberiaASCTreder EA) to have 6 filters: first page of this thread 

for information.

Great EA in backtest!
Great EA in backtest!
  • www.mql5.com
Hello folks I found a very good EA that shows great results in Backtest, but wont work if its Loaded, can anyone fix this pls...