Signal provider/EA/Pamm/... if profit why sell?

I have a serious & little question

Is it profitable ? WHY you sell only 20 30 50 $ ?

Some of signal or EA by little deposit are working well, so it can not be randomly by chance you make profit 12 month or 500 ,1000 trades,  In other hand , why sell ?

Anyone remember here a signal or Expert with a lot of follower suddenly goes to hell and margin ?

I see myfxbook scam, helping brokers ! ... changing data , but i dont know about here

There are a lot of EAs in the market and quite a few signals, that consistently make money, but in small percentages. They don't make you rich overnight!

So, thats the reason, why the creators and operators of them, are selling them for an additional income through MQL5.

Who says that you don't sell something that can make a good profit? 

Eleni Anna Branou:

There are a lot of EAs in the market and quite a few signals, that consistently make money, but in small percentages. They don't make you rich overnight!

So, thats the reason, why the creators and operators of them, are selling them for an additional income through MQL5.

Who says that you don't sell something that can make a good profit? 

sell only 20 $ ?!

javad.111:
sell only 20 $ ?!
for extra income ??!!

javad.111:
sell only 20 $ ?!

20 $ for 100 persons in a day = 2000 $.
It is good additional income.
Besides, it is difficult for any EA to make 2000 $ consistent profit in a day.

I remember one thread on chinese part of the forum where one user promoted his profitable EA to sell. The other users calculated the profit and evaluated: he will need 50 years to make good money with this EA (something as 400,000 $). He told that his wife is 50 years old for now, and he can not wait the other 50 years for good money.  

You mean per month Sergey, 20$ * 100 subscribers = 2000$ per month.

Selling signals is income with zero risk. There are not many business opportunities like that.