I need HEEEELP, please, it's URGENT...really ! - page 4

Keith Watford: Thank you Mr Knave, you've probably saved me a fortune.
I bet there are many a user following this thread, not because it is entertaining, but because of its great "informative" value!

Alain Verleyen:

Hello my friends,

This is a wonderful community, you are all so kind and smart. So I have this software, you know, to make money, I coded it (that's how we have to say when we found it on Internet right ?), and guess what, it's not working. I have it, but my bank account is not doing any money.

I don't want to learn, I don't want to pay, I don't want to read, I don't want to understand, just doing money. My bank account need it, but it's not working.

I would be so grateful, I will never forget the one who will help me.

Peace brothers.

Alright

You are absolutely true,that without reading / coding / ... nobody can earn money.

I have only one question that I hope never delete my post anyone...

Why mql market is not free ?! !

I can not understand obvious subject , if signal provider/EA/indicator/Job,... is profitable , seller do not use that on market and make money very very faster and so easily ?

b1tman:

I can not understand obvious subject , if signal provider/EA/indicator/Job,... is profitable , seller do not use that on market and make money very very faster and so easily ?

A valid question everyone should ask themselves, particularly with the "too good to be true" products

b1tman:

The market products are not owned by MetaQuotes. It is the coder's choice whether they charge or not, and how much.

b1tman:

You are absolutely true,that without reading / coding / ... nobody can earn money.

Not true. There are profitable traders who cannot code. There are great coders who can't trade. There are well-read traders who lose. There are traders with only a rudimentary knowledge of the markets who win.

honest_knave:

A valid question everyone should ask themselves, particularly with the "too good to be true" products

The market products are not owned by MetaQuotes. It is the coder's choice whether they charge or not, and how much.

Not true. There are profitable traders who cannot code. There are great coders who can't trade. There are well-read traders who lose. There are traders with only a rudimentary knowledge of the markets who win.

Hi Bro, my bank account is still flat. Do you have a "too good to be true" for me? A working one eh.

There are also loser traders who can't code and poor coder who can't trade. 

b1tman:

Alright

I have only one question that I hope never delete my post anyone...

Yeah, and they should even pay us to use their products...they are not working and we have to lose time asking free help on forums.

Alain Verleyen:
Yeah, and they should even pay us to use their products...they are not working and we have to lose time asking free help on forums.
Asking for free help from people who just pretend to be nice so they can steal our ideas. Meaning we have to hide half our code to stop them stealing our secret strategies.

Alain Verleyen:

Hi Bro, my bank account is still flat. Do you have a "too good to be true" for me? A working one eh.

I sure do.

All you need to do is send me your money.

I'll look after it really well for you, completely free of charge. Apart from a small fee to cover the regular cleaning and dusting of your money in the money-storing room. It should be no more than 10% per month.

At the end of a year, I'll give you the balance of your money back and you're almost guaranteed to have more money than if you invested it in any other "too good to be true" system!!"!£!!!

honest_knave:

I sure do.

All you need to do is send me your money.

I'll look after it really well for you, completely free of charge. Apart from a small fee to cover the regular cleaning and dusting of your money in the money-storing room. It should be no more than 10% per month.

At the end of a year, I'll give you the balance of your money back and you're almost guaranteed to have more money than if you invested it in any other "too good to be true" system!!"!£!!!

Do I have to read something ? Reading your posts is already exhausting me.

Alain Verleyen:
Do I have to read something ? Reading your posts is already exhausting me.
I just wanted to make sure my offer was 100% transparent. This really is the deal of a lifetime.

honest_knave: Here you go:

void OnTick()
  {
   ExpertRemove();
//---
  }
Where's your advertising? Guaranteed to never loose. Brilliant!.