Is there any good strategy go get everyday 20-25 pips? - page 2

you can do it with good money management, sometimes more capital is better.

Look at all the trading styles and strategies you can and try them out on demo accounts to see what kind of trader you are.  It is very hard to make money every day, even a small number of pips. There is no guarantee of anything except if you start trading real money too early your account will be blown out quickly.

200 points a day is real easy. But 1000 points is becoming a problem, but is possible too.

Example: buy  now EURUSD you can get 300 points at least

Thomas457:

200 points a day is real easy. But 1000 points is becoming a problem, but is possible too.

Example: buy  now EURUSD you can get 300 points at least

Are you kidding?

After you start reading all the basic info and also check out Forex trading videos on YouTube, sign-up for a demo and start trading.  Instead of picking some number of what you want to make every day start with one or two markets and learn how they move.  You can get EAs and Indicators for free on this site to check out and learn. In CodeBase and Market you will find a huge number.

I suggest you look at a couple of different pairs and some of the CFD (Contract for Difference) like SPX500, Gold, or Oil.  Pairs like EURUSD or AUDUSD will give you some idea about how the markets work 24 hours with different parts of the world trading at different times.

Don't spend a lot of money in the beginning.  I suggest you spend zero until you really know what you want. Don't believe promises of people trying to sell you something.

MT4 and MT5 have a huge number of free indicators and some EAs that will get you started learning about the market. 

When you are successfully trading you will have positive days and negative days and will make 20 pips one day and 2000 the next.  It all depends on the market and how prepared and disciplined a trader you are when you start to trade for real. 

your goal should be less than 20-25 a day, but therefore consistent. If you are able to generate 5 pips profit a day, consistently over the whole year as an average, you will never have to work for someone else again. 

Forget about too high expectations, this is just a propaganda of those who want to have your money. High expectation means nothing else than high risk - or wrong risk reward and by this a profit factor below 1.0
and by this: Killing the account. 

Get used to money management, especially the holy three: Profit factor, success rate and risk-reward. Only a balanced combination of those parameters will lead you to success. 

And if 5 pips a day is not enough, then your account is too small - not your expectation. 

i suggest you to study (books, videos, googling, etc ) BEFORE making any real trade. 

The false propaganda that you'll find around on the web, tells that you 'll be rich following someone else method.

The only way is to find YOUR method.

Good Luck! 

Jubaer:

Is there any good strategy go get everyday 20-25 pips?

Actually i want to know about a good manual strategy ...If i can get  20-25 pips per day,

Regards Jubaer  

Why don't you use the asctrend indicator

I think you can gain a sufficient profit at over 1 hour timeframe at GBPUSD. 

Trend following strategy is the most important.

In other words, only when trend is apparent, you can make a profittable trade. 

Chang Suk Chung:

In other words, only when trend is apparent, you can make a profittable trade. 

Are you sure about that ?

25 pips every day?

if it was possible we would all be millionaires....