Renko Charts & D1 for profitable short term trading - page 2

For Renko ideas and examples: There are several videos on YouTube.com that I recommend from Jeff Glenellis -- you search his name for a list.

, ack the data Here is the question do you need to reload from the scratch renko charts? (I mean m1, scroll the data back etc etc)

Converters and offline charts are no longer necessary for Renko charts.  There are 3rd party Renko chart EA and indicators and also several in Market from Sergey Deev (work2it).

This eliminates a lot of problems that used to occur with the M1 chart with the converter EA creating an offline chart that would sometimes freeze.  Also you don't have to open 2 charts for each Renko chart you want.  No reloading data when you close Renko charts and the M1 chart.

The new indicators and robots work well.

Less time fixing charts and more time to trade a strategy.

mntiwana :

Eu acho que esse é o código fonte mq4.

e como "MLADEN" dizendo "

"Sobre como a diferença entre EA e indicadores: você pode ter apenas um EA em um gráfico, mas você pode ter tantos indicadores como o metatrader pode lidar (seu PC, é claro). Então, você pode anexar vários indicadores produzir diferentes gráficos off - Linha em um único gráfico, enquanto você tem que abrir um novo gráfico + 1 gráfico off-line para cada EA E você não pode executar uma EA "normal" em tal gráfico

Neste caso, como indicador de mais ".

então aqui está uma versão de indicador também pela MLADEN.

has for mt5

flaviosantos: has for mt5

Yes, just search the CodeBase and Market and you will find several.

Michael Maggi:
For Renko ideas and examples: There are several videos on YouTube.com that I recommend from Jeff Glenellis -- you search his name for a list.

i like renkos for elliot waves, they just leap out at you.

Thomas

I like renko trading have been trading renko for a couple of years 

I use this ea on a one minute chart

Sorry that I do not have the code for this one.

<ex4 deleted>

thanks for  Renko_Chart_Converter.ex4  expert that working on live chart and Demo Account, but the Problem ist, that can be just used in Period 2M or 3M .

wenn i would to change Period in 30M or 4H ist not working.

can you tell me please how can i used in 4H