I want some LOW Spread Broker name.

Hello 

want some Low spread Broker name.. like 0.1 pip,0.2pips, 0.3 etc ..Can anyone Suggest me please...

Regards

JUbaer 

Jubaer:

Hello 

want some Low spread Broker name.. like 0.1 pip,0.2pips, 0.3 etc ..Can anyone Suggest me please...

Regards

JUbaer 

Don't look for a broker that does low spread...it's a business and brokers have to win too. Look for a broker that execute your order with no lags, that doesn't make spread's bigger in high volatility...and that you and other know...I think a regulated broker is the best, but you can have your oppinion!

I thi
rasangaf1:
<Edited by Moderator>
The admin or moderator may penalize you mentioning brokers name because they count it as advertisment. You can just pm instead.

Yes, that's right - broker's discussion is prohibited sorry.

Jubaer:

Hello 

Regards

JUbaer 

what do you mean?

does't exist

Rosiman:
does't exist
exist on floating spreads brokers not/ never exist on fixed spreads brokers
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

gbemitte:
exist on floating spreads brokers not/ never exist on fixed spreads brokers
that depends mostly on liquidity of the market. for example flots during the night with high spreads. it's the book.but is only my opinion