Multiple timeframe Moving Average indicator question

Hello fellow coders!

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I am looking for an indicator using Moving Averages to evaluate a currency pairs trending/ranging conditions.

It uses 7 currency pairs - USD/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, NZD/USD, AUD/USD.

Evaluates conditions through Moving Averages crossovers. For example if 5SMA of the Close > 10SMA of the Close & 5SMA of the Close > 20SMA of the High = Arrow up, strong uptrend.

It creates a neat table showing you the current conditions for these 7 pairs and 7 time frames (15MIN,30MIN,1H,4H,1D,1W,1M).

Something like this:

PAIR
 15M30M
1H
4H
DAY
WEEK
MONTH
GBP/USD

EUR/USD

AUD/USD

NZD/USD

USD/JPY

USD/CHF

USD/CAD

* There is 5 types of arrows inside the table - up = strong uptrend,green (defined as 5SMA of the Close > 10SMA of the Close & 5SMA of the Close > 20SMA of the High)

- down = strong downtrend,red ( defined as 5SMA of the Close < 10SMA of the Close & 5SMA of the Close < 20SMA of the Low)

- flat (or pointing to the right) = range,yellow (defined as 5SMA of the Close < 20SMA of the High & 5SMA of the Close > 20SMA of the Low)

- halfway between flat and up = uptrend,light green (defined as 5SMA of the Close < 10SMA of the Close & 5SMA of the Close > 20SMA of the High)

- halfway between flat and down = downtrend,light red ( defined as 5SMA of the Close > 10SMA of the Close & 5SMA of the Close < 20 SMA of the Low)

Does anyone possibly know of any similiar piece of code? Any hints or clues are welcome!

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

ruth