Hello everybody, am like loading up my first EA

So am like to load up my EA with an ".ex4" Program, but this isnt worked.

So please am Need your help:

How can am -recompile- my EA with an -new Compiler-?

Who am can load the latest beta Version from this Recompiler and how exactly am do that?

Thank you very much for your Answers and help.

Have a nice day, a great week and great trades.

beta version is beta only (why are you using beta?). if you have mql5 file so you can compile it easy.

TraderMarco:

So am like to load up my EA with an ".ex4" Program, but this isnt worked.

So please am Need your help:

How can am -recompile- my EA with an -new Compiler-?

Who am can load the latest beta Version from this Recompiler and how exactly am do that?

Thank you very much for your Answers and help.

Have a nice day, a great week and great trades.

And the forum isn't a place to ask your question about the market. Please contact administration either via your product or the Service Desk.

When ist the Beta Version from the MT4 Market a real Version?

So at this Moment dont work to load up any files?

This is not userfriendly, when you say everytime: that am not allowed to ask or say something.

Because am understand for what things are a Forum or an community, am learn with this tules and give my knowledge to other persons too.

When is the time, that am can load up my EA.ex4 Programm easylie, without complier and directly in the Market Store for MT4?

Thank you very much, everybody for your help.

@newdigital => Am have no MQL5 ... only MQL4 and ex.4

Am think on MT5 you can not hedge, is this right or ist this in the next Version possible again?

TraderMarco: This is not userfriendly, when you say everytime: that am not allowed to ask or say something.

They are trying to help you by directing you to the correct places. mt4 questions should be asked in the mt4 forum.

Questions about product releases should be directed to MetaQuotes directly.

https://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/contacts

Because other forum members do-not have this information. 

Contacts MetaQuotes Software Corp. / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
If you have any questions about our company or products, please use the below information to contact us. You are also welcome to visit any of our offices.

TraderMarco:

This is not userfriendly, when you say everytime: that am not allowed to ask or say something.

Because am understand for what things are a Forum or an community, am learn with this tules and give my knowledge to other persons too.

When is the time, that am can load up my EA.ex4 Programm easylie, without complier and directly in the Market Store for MT4?

Thank you very much, everybody for your help.

@newdigital => Am have no MQL5 ... only MQL4 and ex.4

Am think on MT5 you can not hedge, is this right or ist this in the next Version possible again?

User friendly or not, this forum has his own rules and not your rules, you have to follow it.

This forum is about MT5/mql5, you can't talk about any commercial products. There is a place to contact an admin in the products page. You can also write to Service Desk or follow Ubzen advice.

Users not following the rules, specially after several warning from moderators, are subject to a ban.

angevoyageur:

User friendly or not, this forum has his own rules and not your rules, you have to follow it.

This forum is about MT5/mql5, you can't talk about any commercial products. There is a place to contact an admin in the products page. You can also write to Service Desk or follow Ubzen advice.

Users not following the rules, specially after several warning from moderators, are subject to a ban.

ok, am will never write things like this again.