Pending Order Detection - (Paging WHORider or Raptor for assistance!)

EDIT: Thanks for your Responses so far. Please see my second post down yonder, where code is provided and situation narrative updated

Fully realizing this situation has been covered before, but wholly unable to comprehend the solutions provided. Hoping WHORIDER (sorry for spelling) or Raptor can rescue me.

FACTS 

#1 Broker = Oanda (cause Oanda folks seem to have unique trouble with this)

#2 EA places 2 Pending Orders

#3 If ONE Pending order is ACTIVATED - I want the other Pending Orders to get cancelled.

In other words, I just want some basic OrderSelect() loop which is able to detect if a Pending Order has become a Market Order. Oanda assigns

a new Ticket#, so for sure the Original Ticket # will never change to OrderType < 2. Any Assistance much appreciated.

I've tried two solutions (listed below - both failed)  --- 

SOLUTION ONE =  FAILED

Ticket_1 = 0   // global scope

Order_1_Active = false  // global scope 

if (OrderSelect(Ticket_1, SELECT_BY_TICKET) == true) 

if(OrderType() < 2)

Order_1_Active = true;

} 

SOLUTION TWO = FAILED

for(int pos = OrdersTotal()-1; pos >= 0 ; pos--)   //

if ( OrderSelect(pos, SELECT_BY_POS) == true   &&   OrderSymbol()  == Symbol() )

{

//ORDER 1 - Accounting

if (OrderMagicNumber()  == Magic_1)

{

//ORDER #1 - TP/SL Hit - Close Out

if(OrderCloseTime() > 0)

{

Alert("711 : Trade_1 TP/SL Hit - Closing All Positions");

Alert(" ");

int Close_All = Position_Close_All();

EA_Terminate = true;

return(0);

}

} 

EDIT:

Having same problem with closed Orders. Once one of my Orders hits a TP or SL -- I want all other orders (Pending and Activated) to be Cancelled/Closed. I've got the 

custom function to shut them down. But again, I totally don't understand how to get my OrderSelect loop to detect if an Order is closed.....

if(OrderCloseTime() > 0)  does not work 

1. Don't paste code
    Play video
    Please edit your post.
    For large amounts of code, attach it.

2. "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. There are no mind readers here.
  3. Solution ONE: If you select by ticket, you must test to see if the order has closed.
  4. SOLUTION TWO: If you select by position (MODE_TRADES), you will not find a closed trade.

WHRoeder:

1. Play video
    Please edit your post.
    For large amounts of code, attach it.

2. "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work.Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flattires - meaningless. There are no mind readers here.
  3. Solution ONE: If you select by ticket, you must test to see if the order has closed.
  4. SOLUTION TWO: If you select by position (MODE_TRADES), you will not find a closed trade.

In regards to your #2 list, try re-reading everything posted.  Just looking at "doesn't work" doesn't work, because right above that line, OP said what he was trying to do .

"EDIT:

Having same problem with closed Orders. Once one of my Orders hits a TP or SL -- I want all other orders (Pending and Activated) to be Cancelled/Closed. I've got the 

custom function to shut them down. But again, I totally don't understand how to get my OrderSelect loop to detect if an Order is closed.....

if(OrderCloseTime() > 0)  does not work "

It could be taken to mean that the code of "if(OrderCloseTime() > )" does not get his "OrderSelect loop to detect if an Order is closed" since that is what was stated here.

JD4:

In regards to your #2 list, try re-reading everything posted.  Just looking at "doesn't work" doesn't work, because right above that line, OP said what he was trying to do .

"EDIT:

Having same problem with closed Orders. Once one of myOrders hits a TP or SL -- I want all other orders (Pending andActivated) to be Cancelled/Closed. I've got the 

custom functionto shut them down. But again, I totally don't understand how to get myOrderSelect loop to detect if an Order is closed.....

if(OrderCloseTime() > 0)  does not work "

It could be taken to mean that the code of "if(OrderCloseTime() > )" does not get his "OrderSelect loop to detect if an Order is closed" since that is what was stated here.

As WHRoeder has already posted

SOLUTION TWO: If you select by position (MODE_TRADES), you will not find a closed trade.

How can you expect to find a closed order when looping through open orders?

Gum, my point was that WH posting his standard "this part covers everything" response like that was not a completely correct response to the question as it was posted.  Him posting "saying does not work is meaningless" when the person DID actually say what wasn't working is as meaningless as he thinks the person saying only "doesn't work" was.  The rest of it was as accurate as he usually is.  I have never doubted his knowledge on coding in regards to MQL.  His ability to deal with people leaves a little to be desired sometimes.

Edit:  Sorry for getting off topic and taking away from the original idea for this thread, but felt this had to be said.

#0 - Sorry for being a Dummy and not posting code. Of course you need to see it. 

Problem #1 (Detecting when Pending becomes Market) = Resolved  (with Code Below)

Problem #2 = Determining when any Order has been closed = Not Resolved (see code Below)

#2a) Objective: Whenever Any (TP or SL)  for Any Position gets hit - I'd like the EA to recognize that condition.

#2b) Y'all make a point that, By Looping through Open Orders (SELECT_BY_POSITION) --- obviously I shall never

detect a condition of OrderCloseTime() > 0.  Any suggestions to resolve this puzzle?

There are tons of Closed Orders by this EA, I don't have to loop through all of them............. do I? 

int start()

{

// LOCAL VARIABLES - START
   string Symb = Symbol();

int Magic_1 = Magic_Number + 1;      
   int Magic_2 = Magic_Number + 2;
   int Magic_3 = Magic_Number + 3;
   int Magic_4 = Magic_Number + 4;
   int Magic_5 = Magic_Number + 5;

//+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                     ORDER ACCOUNTING                              |
//+-------------------------------------------------------------------+  

for(int pos = OrdersTotal()-1; pos >= 0 ; pos--)   

if ( OrderSelect(pos, SELECT_BY_POS) == true   &&   OrderSymbol()  == Symbol() )

{

//POSITION #1- ACCOUNTING
                if (OrderMagicNumber()  == Magic_1)
                 {
                         //ORDER #1 - TP/SL Monitoring
                         if(OrderCloseTime() > 0)              // THIS IS THE PROBLEM!
                         {
                          Alert("711 : Position #1- TP/SL Hit - Closing All Positions");
                          Alert(" ");
                          EA_Terminate = true;
                          return(0);
                         }
                  }
                        // POSITION #1 = Market Order (no need to monitor for Activation)

//POSITION #2- ACCOUNTING
                if (OrderMagicNumber()  == Magic_2)
                 {
                         //POSITION #2- TP/SL Monitoring
                         if(OrderCloseTime() > 0)           
                         {
                          Alert("711 : Position #2 TP/SL Executed");
                          Alert("711 : EA Terminated - All Positions/Orders Closing");
                          Alert(" ");
                          EA_Terminate = true;
                          return(0);
                         }

if(OrderType() < 2 && Order_Level == 1.5)      
                          {
                          Alert("711 : Position #2- Pending Order Activated - initating Pending Order_3");
                          Alert(" ");
                          Order_Level = 2;
                          }
                  }

//POSITION #3- ACCOUNTING
                if (OrderMagicNumber()  == Magic_3)
                 {
                         //POSITION #3- SL/TP Monitoring
                         if(OrderCloseTime() > 0)
                         {
                          Alert("711 : Position #3- TP/SL Hit - Closing All Positions");
                          Alert(" ");
                          EA_Terminate = true;        // Should BLOCK any further Orders getting executed...
                          return(0);
                         }

if(OrderType() < 2 && Order_Level == 2.5)
                          {
                          Alert("711 : Position #3- Activated - initating Pending Position #4");
                          Alert(" ");
                          Order_Level = 3;
                          }
                    }

//POSITION #4- Accounting
                if (OrderMagicNumber()  == Magic_4)
                 {
                         //ORDER #4 - TP/SL Hit - Close Out
                         if(OrderCloseTime() > 0)
                         {
                          Alert("711 : Position #4- TP/SL Hit - Closing All Positions");
                          Alert(" ");
                          EA_Terminate = true;
                          return(0);
                         }

if(OrderType() < 2 && Order_Level == 3.5)
                          {
                          Alert("711 : Position #4 - Activated - EA SHUT DOWN");
                          Alert(" ");
                          Order_Level = 4;
                          }
                    }

}

if(Order_Level == 4)
          {
          EA_Terminate = true;
          Alert("711 : EA Terminated - Existing Orders Remain Valid");    
          }