Backtesting only goes back 3 weeks

I made sure to put the Max bars at 99999999, tested and nothing.

Made sure the chart was able to go back on my selected time frame. Make sure the EA was set to the correct time frame too.

Then I went to History Center and downloaded everything for EUR USD, restarted PC and still nothing. Reset the Max Bars to 250,000 and still only testing from June1 - June 19 ( today )

Downloaded tickstory data, paid $25, still nothing. 

Only other thing I can think of is the broker anyone had issues with ForexBrokerInc? 

They're support is telling me to contact MT4 forum, so here I am.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I do not have a clue how this stuff works.  Just posting to let you know your post is seen, and we are not being rude by not answering.

ggoukasian:

I made sure to put the Max bars at 99999999, tested and nothing.

Then I went to History Center and downloaded everything for EUR USD, restarted PC and still nothing.

Downloaded tickstory data, paid $25, still nothing. 

Only other thing I can think of is the broker anyone had issues with ForexBrokerInc?

1. There is ,ax bars in history and max bars on chart. Only the first needs to be infinite
  2. We have no idea weither you successfully downloaded a TF and imported that data to that TF. Rebooting is irrelevant. Import, go to the chart and refresh.
  3. You paid, so why aren't you asking support from them?
  4. When you registered, you missed Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed.