MetaTrader 4 Platform Update Build 710: Exposure, New Showcase of Signals and Manual Operations during Copy Trading New - page 2

The setup installer doesn't give me a choice...

It does it automatically, of course you can't choose.

So why does the setup program choose a cdn that installs build 670 then?

deysmacro:
Trust me. You can't list all the changes. The change logs must be massive to the point it is not worth the time to jot it down. Instead spent the time on working the solutions.

Poor excuse.  You have to know what you fix in order to fix it.  It's unlikely that they commit all these changes to memory.  You write it down somewhere. They have bug tracker software. (teamwox or whatever) You write down planned or unplanned changes and fixes.  You check off the progress of the feature.  All you do for each build is append to the changelog/changeblog.  Then the next major release you link to the master changelog or copy the fixes to the end of the post.    

Here is a good example of tracking software:  http://www.multicharts.com/pm/  This is actually better than a changelog, but a plain changelog still gets the job done.  

The problem here is that you are not their customer. Broker is. Would they listen to you? Please, by all means, try make them listen to you.

deysmacro:
The problem here is that you are not their customer. Broker is. Would they listen to you? Please, by all means, try make them listen to you.

I noticed your entries were mostly like that - rarely helpful, but often misleading.

We are the users, while brokers do not use the client terminals at all. The bug list would be very helpful, my code is full of workarrounds and I would like to know if some fix/addition interfered.

My MT4 got updated by broker to 7.11 and for some reason it does not work and I cant figure why. It just keep looping somewhere, does not display any error and in general I must remove my indicator and restart. All prior releases did worked a OK.

Is there anywhere possibility to suppers automatic update from the broker?

I would like to return to may prior version I believe it was like 6.10 or so.

You should investigate your indicator and if there is no erros there then write reguest to Service desk with all details.

Rosh:
You should investigate your indicator and if there is no erros there then write reguest to Service desk with all details.

Well I have investigated my indicator in detail and the problem seems to be iMAOnArray() and  iRSIOnArray() it gets frozen there.

However, I do not know the link on service desk. Can you point me there?.

//The test00 BUG in the MT4 build 7.11 it works a OK in 6.70 and was working in prior version for years.
//Please comment "return" to access iRSIOnArray() or iMAOnArray() by uncommenting either one where it will freeze

void  test00(int i0)
   {
   int peri0=5;
   int peri1=15;
   int peri2=PERIOD_H1;
   int peri3=1;
   int i1=iBarShift(Symbol(),peri2, Time[i0],true);
   double array[];

ArraySetAsSeries(array,true);
   ArrayResize(array, peri1*peri0); 

for(int n=0; n< peri1*peri0; n++)
      {
      array[n]=iOpen(Symbol(), peri2, i1+n);
      }
return;

//      double RSIbuffer= iRSIOnArray(array, 0, peri1, 0);

//      double MAbuffer = iMAOnArray (array, 0, peri1, 0, peri3, 0);
   }   

Yes I have submitted it to the Service Desk

demo signals not being showcase anymore in mql4/mql5 sites.very bad.will miss all the good demo signals and the traders!earlier system was very good