Does anyone know how to set an alarm informing me that there was a big fluctuation on the market

Does anyone know how to set an alarm in Metatrader 4 informing me that there was a big fluctuation on the market?

chie1979:

Does anyone know how to set an alarm in Metatrader 4 informing me that there was a big fluctuation on the market?

See Alerts tab in Terminal window.

thank you for the quick reply.

I know that alerts tab,they are only ask,bid and time. but there is no alert in the option about jumping points.I mean a big change in index which can immediately notify me through the software a big surge has just come.

Do what I described above make sense? 

chie1979: about jumping points.I mean a big change in index
It is you that must define your "jumping point." It is you that must define your "big change." Then you can set alerts at JP+change and JP-change or you can write an indicator to do it for you.

thanks for your answer,first,I have no knowledge about the setup of an indicator. 

and now I need this indicator which can notify me with alarm sounds when silver expect market goes down or up suddenly at a time with more than 10 points of margin.I am actually not a good at expressing this.

could you teach me how to do it? or any friends?

thank you in advance 

chie1979:

thanks for your answer,first,I have no knowledge about the setup of an indicator. 

and now I need this indicator which can notify me with alarm sounds when silver expect market goes down or up suddenly at a time with more than 10 points of margin.I am actually not a good at expressing this.

1. You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC ) and the nature of your problem.
  2. Until you can "express this" in concrete terms, no one can possibly code it. "points of margin" is completely meaningless to me.

WHRoeder:
chie1979:

1. You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC ) and the nature of your problem.
  2. Until you can "express this" in concrete terms, no one can possibly code it. "points of margin" is completely meaningless to me.

When the market goes down or up more than 10 points at a time,how do you call this difference between the low point and the high point.I need an indicator to alert me when that situation comes.

since i can not find it by searching,I would like to learn to code it.

thank you very much for your patience. 

chie1979: When the market goes down or up more than 10 points at a time,how do you call this difference between the low point and the high point.
  1. On a 5 digit broker, 10 points is just one pip. The EURUSD averages between 3 and 30 pips on the M15. One pip is trivial.
  2. H-L is range. Look up ATR (average true range) code, and add an alert.

yes,one pip is trivial but under the effect of lever,it's huge,i usually speculate in XAGUSD.

thank you very much.i'll go to search for the code setup methods.