Static stop loss as soon as order comes in profit. - page 2

expertarts:

Find attached code.

There's no problem compiling the code.the problem is its been not executed and it doesn't work or modify order as soon as the order's is in profit.I backtested it with simulation on stratergy tester but no results.I want it to execute when order in in profit of 14 pips place a stop loss below/above as per market order in accordance with current Ask/Bid Price.

Thanks for looking into the topic.

What might be the solution???

Contact whoever created the code and ask them to fix it.

expertarts: Yes,you are right!!!!! I save my time building code via EA builder so its like that.!!
  1. We hate EA builder
  2. You couldn't be bothered to learn mql4, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
  3. There are only two choices: learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds lines of code.
  4. EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
  5. EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (max bars on chart) volume is unreliable (miss ticks) Always use time
  6. EA builder makes bad code Not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers
  7. EA builder makes bad code not adjusting for ECN brokers.
  8. EA builder makes bad code not checking return codes.

qjol:

ho, now i get it

and ...you expect us to spend "your" time to find out what's the EA builder's mistake instead of you ?? !!

that's why this forum is for??isn't it

expertarts:
that's why this forum is for??isn't it

Not it's not. You ask to code for you, for free, without any share of your part. It's not how this forum works (as any forum).

• Either you can learn to code, share your attempt and you will get help.
  • Either you can share a strategy and ask someone to code it for you, if someone is interested by your strategy, maybe he can do it.

Users who shared their knowledge here don't like profiteers.

Closing this thread !! found what was needed and its working too.Will soon publish it  in code base for those whose need it.As its a trade manager and not a automated trader.

Cheers ! !