Objects not stored

hello to the experts,

I got a problem with the durability of objects.

I use some custom indicators in charts , they have a normal draw object function(vertical lines) included.

Now when I close the MT4 and restart it another time, the formally drawn objects dissapeared in those charts.

I checked if there is any delete object function in the indicators (particularly in the INIT or DEINIT field) but there is nothing.

So I was wondering if there could be any othere function in the MT4 on a global scale to delete objects or could the problem

be caused by something else?

thanks in advance, if anybody got ideas.

fxnew:

hello to the experts,

I got a problem with the durability of objects.

I use some custom indicators in charts , they have a normal draw object function(vertical lines) included.

Now when I close the MT4 and restart it another time, the formally drawn objects dissapeared in those charts.

I checked if there is any delete object function in the indicators (particularly in the INIT or DEINIT field) but there is nothing.

So I was wondering if there could be any othere function in the MT4 on a global scale to delete objects or could the problem

be caused by something else?

thanks in advance, if anybody got ideas.

Maybe there is an other code (Indicator,EA...) running that deletes all your objects ?

thanks for the feedback

I just noticed, that when removing the indicator, which creates the objects, all the objects are deleted.

Is there any MT4 setting that induces this?

Because in my code there is no "DEINIT" part and there are no delete object functions, that's strange.

the basic blocks are:

#property indicator_chart_window

int init()
 {

return(0);

}

int start()
{

return(0);
}

fxnew:

thanks for the feedback

I just noticed, that when removing the indicator, which creates the objects, all the objects are deleted.

Is there any MT4 setting that induces this?

Because in my code there is no "DEINIT" part and there are no delete object functions, that's strange.

the basic blocks are:

#property indicator_chart_window

int init()
 {

return(0);

}

int start()
{

return(0);
}

Please post all your code if you need help.

thanks to traveller / voyageur ;-)

problem is solved:

the code had a call  of another custom indicator, which includes  the command   ObjectsDeleteAll();

---------

a link for general information / maybe for other users in the future is : https://forum.mql4.com/46210

fxnew:

thanks to traveller / voyageur ;-)

problem is solved:

the code had a call  of another custom indicator, which includes  the command   ObjectsDeleteAll();

---------

a link for general information / maybe for other users in the future is : https://forum.mql4.com/46210

Great. You are welcome.