Mt4 servers list

My Mt4(Broker: CNS invest) crashed. unable to reinstall, may be due to already having some related files in registry. fortunately mt4 of other broker is still installed and running properly. And as its possible to run Account of different broker in another brokers terminal only if you have The *.srv file (Server file) of the broker you have the account. Have searched and googled a lot since a week to find my Brokers file but no positive results yet (All existing files are not current and up-to-date). I believe there must be other traders whos facing the same problem. Is there any sites which have current & up to date mt4 server files. And if anyone can provide me The srv file for Mt4 (cnsinvest.com). What i got is the Servers name ie, CNSTrader-FX-CFD Live.

right click on accounts ---> open an account ---> chack the box (i agree...) ---> next ---> click on add new broker ---> write your broker details ---> Enter ---> Cancel ---> go to login ....

qjol:
right click on accounts ---> open an account ---> chack the box (i agree...) ---> next ---> click on add new broker ---> write your broker details ---> Enter ---> Cancel ---> go to login ....

Thanks qjol for the suggestion, but have tried it already. it will work only when the server file (*.srv) of the broker you want to include is present in the config folder under your meta trader root directory (your meta trader folder in c:\program files). also if you have a Mt4 directly downloaded from meta trader, you will get the servers of all brokers. mine is unable to install that too.

al_fateh:

Thanks qjol for the suggestion, but have tried it already. it will work only when the server file (*.srv) of the broker you want to include is present in the config folder under your meta trader root directory (your meta trader folder in c:\program files). also if you have a Mt4 directly downloaded from meta trader, you will get the servers of all brokers. mine is unable to install that too.
wrong

qjol:
wrong

May be I'am...can you please help me setting up my server, my brokers website is cnsinvest.com and the server name for live account is CNSTrader-FX-CFD Live. You can try it in your terminal as you suggested. if you get it please let me know.

Regards

Call your broker and ask the IP address to his trading server then write it in the "server" box

Thanks.....i will try that. will let you know!