Trouble in printing the line in last say 50 bars

ankityadav:
Hi,Can somebody help me in prinitng the lines on last 50 bar??

What does that means ? Which lines ?

ankityadav:

Hi thanks for your reply,Horizontal lines if you see the image there are lots of lines so i want filter out and make it through lets say for fifty bars so what i want to print the lines on the given bar criteria through code

What you asked for is very unclear to me. How are these lines drawn ? You "want to print the lines" you mean the chart or the values ? How an horizontal line is related to a given bar ?

ankityadav:
Please read the code i have make a certain condition to draw this line.But the area is surrounded by so many lines so i want to put filter in that to use bars filter if there are 100 bars available then i have to see the lines in only 50 bars that was i m doing but its nt working can you help me to do that

Change the value of limit to use MAX_BARS instead of Bars, something like :

MAX_BARS=50;
  limit=MAX_BARS-counted_bars-1;

But if you see i m printing the line fast and slow band as well so i want to print them from the start Is that possible??

ankityadav:
But if you see i m printing the line fast and slow band as well so i want to print them from the start Is that possible??

Yes, only print them if limit is <=50.

Yes It does work Thanks for your help and very very thankful to you

Hi its working fine one thing i would like to as you if i want to print lines say 30 pips away from the market value for that what i have used as i already used market info function Can you help me