upper left hand corner - pair name and timeframe

How do we get rid of this? It only started showing up with the new update/build. It is very annoying because that is the space I use for my market quotes.

Any idea how to delete this info.??

ajt1970:

How do we get rid of this? It only started showing up with the new update/build. It is very annoying because that is the space I use for my market quotes.

Try Ctrl+O to get the Options window. Then click on Charts tab, then unselect "Show OHLC".

ajt1970:

It's been there as long as I can remember . . . but Tools>Options>Charts>Show OHLC should turn it off according to the Help, but it seems it doesn't. Please report it to the Service Desk

Yeah, I tried the show OHLC...but it doesn't fix this. It was never there before, but then again, I never had the OHLC showing at all....if I checked the box it would, but not when it is unchecked. Now it shows up all the time whether the box is checked or unchecked. Will try the service desk.

Is that the right link to the service desk? All I got was another topic.

ajt1970:
Is that the right link to the service desk? All I got was another topic.
Read the post that the link goes to . . .

Ok. Thanks . I'm on there now. Will let them know. This problem is for MT4, hopefully they can fix it.

ajt1970:
Yeah, I tried the show OHLC...but it doesn't fix this. It was never there before, but then again, I never had the OHLC showing at all....if I checked the box it would, but not when it is unchecked. Now it shows up all the time whether the box is checked or unchecked. Will try the service desk.

Yes, I just see that it doesn't work for already opened chart.

You can change directly the properties of one chart : F8 then Common tab, then unselect Show OHLC.

I just try it with build 509 and it works.

Correct. The old version before this latest update, everything worked great...nothing showed in the upper left hand corner. Now, with build 574 - January 10, 2014, it has the pair name and period and won't go away.

ajt1970:
Correct. The old version before this latest update, everything worked great...nothing showed in the upper left hand corner. Now, with build 574 - January 10, 2014, it has the pair name and period and won't go away.
Ah you got build 574. Is it from Metaquotes-demo server or from your broker ?

from my broker