Apply a script to several charts

Hi,

I created a indicator and I put that indicator in a template, so if I apply that template to diferente charts, the indicator runs on all of them.

Then, I created a script but, as far as I can see, I have explicitly to apply the scritp to each chart.

Is there a faster way, if I want that the same script runs 10 charts, for example ?

Thanks

Variopinto:

Hi,

I created a indicator and I put that indicator in a template, so if I apply that template to diferente charts, the indicator runs on all of them.

Then, I created a script but, as far as I can see, I have explicitly to apply the scritp to each chart.

Is there a faster way, if I want that the same script runs 10 charts, for example ?

A script usually runs once and exits . . . if you need something that runs continuously use an Indicator, if it needs to place trade use an EA. If you actually need a script assign it a Hotkey combination, for example, Ctrl + Z, and use that to run the script on each chart one by one.

Yes, assign to a Hotkey would be the BEST !

Can you explain how to do it ?

Thanks

Variopinto:

Yes, assign to a Hotkey would be the BEST !

Can you explain how to do it ?

Thanks

In the Navigator window, right click on the script and select Set hotkey or search the MT4 Terminal help for "hotkey" . . .

RaptorUK:
In the Navigator window, right click on the script and select Set hotkey or search the MT4 Terminal help for "hotkey" . . .

Excelent !