MT4 doesn't support Android 4.2.2 version

MT4 doesn't support Android 4.2.2 version. I bought a new mobile. But it was definately disappointment

because I can't use MetaTrader4 anymore. Please update mt4 for latest androd version.

a_koray:

MT4 doesn't support Android 4.2.2 version. I bought a new mobile. But it was definately disappointment

because I can't use MetaTrader4 anymore. Please update mt4 for latest androd version.

Please contact MetaQuotes, please use the Forum search.

RaptorUK:
Please contact MetaQuotes, please use the Forum search.

still doesn't solve my problem. I think someone has to give detailed information. I think This is most important problem. Android 4.2.2 version is active and mt4 doesn't support it yet. Millions of people use android apps so this is the top question. "when will release mt4s new uptade for 4.2.2 ?"

a_koray:

still doesn't solve my problem. I think someone has to give detailed information. I think This is most important problem. Android 4.2.2 version is active and mt4 doesn't support it yet. Millions of people use android apps so this is the top question. "when will release mt4s new uptade for 4.2.2 ?"
OK, I understand you don't want to contact the only people that can help you . . . makes no sense to me.

I wrote a message to MetaQuotes 4 days ago. Still Nobody has answered me.

yah... thats happend to me too.. only got demo server...

It is happened to me as well