Indicators,Expert advisors,trailing stops and others. Do you think Metaquotes should implement the wizard program?

What is the logic to a Poll where I can vote Yes AND No ?

RaptorUK:
What is the logic to a Poll where I can vote Yes AND No ?
Also, do you understand this poll ? I don't.

angevoyageur:
Also, do you understand this poll ? I don't.
Neither do I

Hi Raptor,thank you for your comment. Discussions are always welcome.

I decided to open this poll because I noticed that the software wizard seems to be little considered on this forum in relation to its enormous potential.  but maybe i'm wrong. The idea was to tickle both programmers and Metaquotes to implement it . I personally think that wizard is already perfect to create really good expert advisors and so full trading systems, but also can be more and more helpful.

Now from the poll answers  is easy to understand how much  the "wizard program implementation" is  susceptible and important for the mql5 community.

Rosiman:

Hi Raptor,thank you for your comment. Discussions are always welcome.

I decided to open this poll because I noticed that the software wizard seems to be little considered on this forum in relation to its enormous potential.  but maybe i'm wrong. The idea was to tickle both programmers and Metaquotes to implement it . I personally think that wizard is already perfect to create really good expert advisors and so full trading systems, but also can be more and more helpful.

Now from the poll answers  is easy to understand how much  the "wizard program implementation" is  susceptible and important for the mql5 community.

Sorry but I still doesn't understand your poll. MQL5 Wizard is already implemented, it's up to the community to use it or not. What do you expect from Metaquotes ?

About RaptorUK post, the problem is you let people answer Yes and No simultaneously. You don't have to allow "Allow multiple answers selection" when answers or Yes/No.

angevoyageur:

Sorry but I still doesn't understand your poll. MQL5 Wizard is already implemented, it's up to the community to use it or not.

About RaptorUK post, the problem is you let people answer Yes and No simultaneously. You don't have to allow "Allow multiple answers selection" when answers or Yes/No.

:-)

ok, I didn't understand that.

It was my first poll. I got it now.

Don't mind if I laugh as a fool forr the error. Excuse me guys 

Ange how can I change the poll so members can choose only one option.

Rosiman:
Ange how can I change the poll so members can choose only one option.
Not sure if you can edit the poll yourself, if not, I can do it for you. Also I suggest you to make it more clearer.

Thank you Ange,you may know that I try to learn fast.also I'm happy to receive advices.

For sure I will make a new poll not before than next year :-)

Rosiman:

Thank you Ange,you may know that I try to learn fast.also I'm happy to receive advices.

For sure I will make a new poll not before than next year :-)

Edited.