Help with backtest EA

Good morning,

after learned mlq4 and 6 months of backtest uncertain, I would like to ask help ..

Almost all brokers download from the historic metaquotes.

So, any backtest is inaccurate because the composition of the candles in the historic metaquotes is different from the real broker. GMT, spreads, summer time, etc. ..

At this point, or I find a broker with a historic own, and I found none that allow me to use my EA mql4.

Or I use the Metaquotes MT4 with Metaquotes demo.

But Metaquotes offers only mt4 platform on demo or you do a Broker to open real accounts?

Otherwise I have to leave the EA active on demo Metaquotes and insert signals them by hand into another broker with real account.

Because I want that my EA works in the same identical graph that I used for backtest.

Is it correct or I did understand nothing?

Thank you for your help.

fdanilo:

Good morning,

after learned mlq4 and 6 months of backtest uncertain, I would like to ask help ..

Almost all brokers download from the historic metaquotes.

There is no central market for Forex so all Brokers data will have slight variations, if your EA is so curve fitted that this makes a difference I would suggest that your EA is not ready for live trading.

if I work on graphics up to 4H, I think it is normal to have variations
each broker has different graphs
if you work under 1H may be more similar.

so what I'm trying to understand is if I can do testing on historical metaquotes and then use the EA on the same graphics

4H and Daily

fdanilo:
if I work on graphics up to 4H, I think it is normal to have variations
each broker has different graphs
if you work under 1H may be more similar.

so what I'm trying to understand is if I can do testing on historical metaquotes and then use the EA on the same graphics

4H and Daily

Yes, of course you can . . . just don't think that what you see on the Strategy Tester is a 100% indication of what you will get on your brokers live data, you have to allow for a margin of difference . . .

RaptorUK:
Yes, of course you can . . . just don't think that what you see on the Strategy Tester is a 100% indication of what you will get on your brokers live data, you have to allow for a margin of difference . . .

To have the same graphic I need use metaquotes historical for backtest and metaquotes demo to run the EA... No other brokers has the same graphic of that historical. What I wanted understand is if there is other solutions.. and if there is correct what I'm saying..