Trend lines from text file

Hi,

I am after some help combining 2 scripts that have functions that I like.
The first one reads from a text file and draws Horizontal Lines on the currently open chart.
The second draws a Trend line on the currently open chart from were you place the cursor.

What I need is to be able to read from a text file a list of levels and the levels be
placed on the chart from were the cursor is released. The Trend Lines levels should be contained
by the daily period separators.

At the moment I plot the levels by hand which becomes time consuming. The more levels that I can plot
on different currency pairs the more opportunities I would have.

Attached are the 2 scripts and 2 text files. The text files are in different formats as you will see
one text file has the same name as the script I require the script to read the other text file.

I have tried to combine the both myself but all I end up with is a mess, If anybody is kind enough to
help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time.
Rod

Roddo:
Hi,

I am after some help combining 2 scripts that have functions that I like.
The first one reads from a text file and draws Horizontal Lines on the currently open chart.
The second draws a Trend line on the currently open chart from were you place the cursor.

There are people here that will be very happy to help you: we will code your MT4 Indicators and EAs for you

Thanks RaptorUK I will checks these people out

Rod