unknown comment's meaning in Terminal's comment tab?

so: 91.1%/6.8/7.5

Hello! I opened a sell order a wee more than one minute before the market closes. It shows 21:58 in my case. My order was closed a few seconds after at 21:59 with 2.85 loss as you can see. The balance was 9.89 dollars. So my question is that what "so: 91.1%/6.8/7.5 means in the comment tab and? Another mystery than my order was closed at the price of 0.89108 while the 21:59 bar's high was 0.88992 to what if you add the spread it is no more than 0.89095. The price did not go the wrong direction. In fact it did the opposite so why your broker let you open a position and than they close it regardless the price was moving the right direction?

bolyhos:

Hello! I opened a sell order a wee more than one minute before the market closes. It shows 21:58 in my case. My order was closed a few seconds after at 21:59 with 2.85 loss as you can see. The balance was 9.89 dollars. So my question is that what "so: 91.1%/6.8/7.5 means in the comment tab and? Another mystery than my order was closed at the price of 0.89108 while the 21:59 bar's high was 0.88992 to what if you add the spread it is no more than 0.89095. The price did not go the wrong direction. In fact it did the opposite so why your broker let you open a position and than they close it regardless the price was moving the right direction?
Perhaps the Spread opened up significantly and the Ask moved up so far that you had a margin call . . .

bolyhos:

This comment means your trade was closed by a stopout with your margin level at 91.1%, your equity at 6.8$ and your margin at 7.5$.
Your sell trade was closed at ask price which you can't see on the chart.

RaptorUK:
Perhaps the Spread opened up significantly and the Ask moved up so far that you had a margin call . . .

To be more precise, it's a stopout. A margin call is only an advice that your margin level is too low, but it doesn't close the trade. Few forex brokers propose a margin call (or the same as stopout which is useless).

Thank you very much!