Expert Advisors: MQL5 Wizard - Trading Signals of Candlestick Patterns + Stochastic

MQL5 Wizard - Trading Signals of Candlestick Patterns + Stochastic:

Trading signals of candlestick patterns with confirmation by Stochastic indicator.

With MQL5 Wizard, traders now can automatically generate Expert Advisor's code based on trading signals' classes, positions tracking and money management. Along with trading signals' classes of the Standard Library, you can develop and test your own trading systems. To do this, just write a module of trading signals.

Fig. 1. Selecting "Signals based on Candlestick Patterns+Stochastic" trading signals generator in MQL5 Wizard

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

After compiling there are some errors.

jcs14567:

After compiling there are some errors.

Hi jcs,
Its better to download directly from platform to avoid any errors. I managed to use the ea.

Hi mql5,
Is it possible to only buy or sell pair on the current chart. It is like mt4, you can choose to long or short at common input.

Tq

Btw, i am also looking for mt4 ea for this ea. Anyone knows?

Tq

Hi

I just downloaded this and got a very fine downward slope line on the eurusd 1M chart. I would like to reverse the signals, has anyone done that? Anyone knows how it is done? I cannot code mql..

Best regards Carl

Constantly giving error CPriceSeries::GetData: invalid buffer

Does anybody know how to solve it?