Adding the order comments field data onto the chart entry, sl and tp lines

Gents, is there a way to display the data in the comments field (of the individual trade orders) on the corresponding entry, sl and tp lines on the chart?

With a number of different strategies on the same instrument, it can be difficult distinguishing which chart lines relate to which EAs when only the order number, action, and stake size is showing by default.  In the account history tab I have an abbreviation in the comments field in each order to identify which bot it relates to but I'd like to be able to reflect this on the chart so I can most easily tie it all together.  Is there a way to do this in MT4?  That is to say, is there an MT4 configuration setting I can use, or do I need to alter the code? 

Trevhib:

Gents, is there a way to display the data in the comments field (of the individual trade orders) on the corresponding entry, sl and tp lines on the chart?

With a number of different strategies on the same instrument, it can be difficult distinguishing which chart lines relate to which EAs when only the order number, action, and stake size is showing by default.  In the account history tab I have an abbreviation in the comments field in each order to identify which bot it relates to but I'd like to be able to reflect this on the chart so I can most easily tie it all together.  Is there a way to do this in MT4?  That is to say, is there an MT4 configuration setting I can use, or do I need to alter the code? 

It's a bad idea to rely on Order Comments,  they can be changed by your Broker . . .

Create an Indicator to plot a TrendLine or Horizontal line that lines up with each of the SL, TP and Entry lines, set the description of the lines to the OrderComment() and turn on Show Object descriptions . . . 

Thanks Raptor, that's good to know about the broker.  It's only to help in an administration process, so it wouldn't be too impacting if comments were altered.

I'll have a look into the idea of an indicator. 

I have placed a new order in MT4. When finished, under trade tab everything is there, entry, sl and tp. But on the chart the ask price, sl and tp dotted lines are not there. How do make these appear on the chart? 

Tools/Options/Charts check "Show Trade Levels"