Sizing problem on screen

Hi All, 

Not sure what's happening or how to put it right but when I open a new profile on my MT4 (V 4.00 build 507) I get the view in picture 1 (which has only started happening for the last 3 days) but when I click on another one of the currency pair tabs on the bottom of the page and then click back to the original pair I get the normal view (See pic 2), does anyone know If this can be corrected somehow or will I have to reinstall MT4

Thanks

Roman

CHEROMEYS:

Hi All, 

Not sure what's happening or how to put it right but when I open a new profile on my MT4 (V 4.00 build 507) I get the view in picture 1 (which has only started happening for the last 3 days) but when I click on another one of the currency pair tabs on the bottom of the page and then click back to the original pair I get the normal view (See pic 2), does anyone know If this can be corrected somehow or will I have to reinstall MT4

Thanks

Roman

CHEROMEYS:

Hi All, 

It looks to me that your Terminal is very, very busy . . .  take a look in the task manager,  how much CPU is terminal.exe using ?  how many cores does your CPU have ?  does it use hyper threading ?

Hi, 

Cpu usage flutters between 9 and 20

Processor is dual core cpu  T4500 @ 2.30 GHz   2.30 GHz not sure what hyper threading is or how I find out?

Roman 

CHEROMEYS:

Hi, 

Cpu usage flutters between 9 and 20

Processor is dual core cpu  T4500 @ 2.30 GHz   2.30 GHz not sure what hyper threading is or how I find out?

In Task Manager do you have 2 or 4 cpu usage charts  ?  if you have 4 you have hyperthreading enabled . . .  I suspect you will have 2,  if you CPU usage for terminal.exe is consistently around 20% or more you should look at what Indicator, Script or EA is working MT4 so hard and fix it or disable it.