ea don t take trade

my ea don t  take any trade

can you help me thanks

Files:

So, you finally found the solution to your last request ?

angevoyageur:
So, you finally found the solution to your last request ?

i resolve the problem on my last request ,the ExpertTrade.mqh file was missing in my folder of mql5

then i re install mql5  program

danjeu:

i resolve the problem on my last request ,the ExpertTrade.mqh file was missing in my folder of mql5

then i re install mql5  program

Another time, please post that. So if someone goes to the same problem, he can find the solution.

danjeu:

my ea don t  take any trade

can you help me thanks

You have to implement LongCondition and ShortCondition method. See this article Create Your Own Trading Robot in 6 Steps.

No I can not understand: the difference between LongCondition and CheckOpenLong and ShortCondition and CheckCloseLong

if i  use in my ea  LongCondition and ShortCondition i don' t understand how to close my postion ( There is no command LongConditionClose

and no command  ShortConditionClose )

thanks for your help 

danjeu:

No I can not understand: the difference between LongCondition and CheckOpenLong and ShortCondition and CheckCloseLong

if i  use in my ea  LongCondition and ShortCondition i don' t understand how to close my postion ( There is no command LongConditionClose

and no command  ShortConditionClose )

thanks for your help 

Your question was about "take a trade". So you have to implement your opening condition in LongCondition/ShortCondition.

About closing or reversing a position, the condition have also to be implemented in LongCondition/ShortCondition. The threshold returned by LongCondition is used to close a short position, if this value is >= to Signal_ThresholdClose. And of course ShortCondition for closing long position.