Objects on all timeframes

When I open up ONE chart and add horizontal lines and trendlines then, by default if I alter that chart's timeframe all appear with the object's drawn. However, whenever I load one of my profiles, e.g. EURUSD with D1H1H4M30M15M1 together and all loaded with the same template then this does not happen. Only one of the 6 will react to my objects. Do I have to manually enter the information into each chart. Is there a way of copying the one chart and making all 6 react to new entries. I have tried everything I know to do this but with no luck. Sorry if I have missed something simple but.....

Thanks Upfrit2

jgireson:

When I open up ONE chart and add horizontal lines and trendlines then, by default if I alter that chart's timeframe all appear with the object's drawn. However, whenever I load one of my profiles, e.g. EURUSD with D1H1H4M30M15M1 together and all loaded with the same template then this does not happen. Only one of the 6 will react to my objects. Do I have to manually enter the information into each chart. Is there a way of copying the one chart and making all 6 react to new entries. I have tried everything I know to do this but with no luck. Sorry if I have missed something simple but.....

The template does not update automatically,  save the template on the chart where you have the Objects you want then load this template on the other charts.